--17th Place - Voted out 5-2-1--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom
I can not do much about the idol at the moment since I do not have a clue, but I wouldn't say I NEED it, of course I would like it. Tyler and Wendell are both really smart so I wouldn't be surprised if either of them find it, even with just one clue.

I think on my application I said Kelley, Jenna, and Stephenie, all three of them are strong social players and I would like to think I have been! To tell you the truth my survivor memory sucks. But I do know I am not like Stephenie when it comes to being good at challenges, they have not been be a strength of mine.

My plans continue to be to trust the people around me, not be too paranoid, and to stay relatively lowkey. I think I might've went too hard for the vote yesterday with getting everyone together... but it had to be done. Carolyn is a very important vote to keep with us og Maus's. I don't think I am a big target, if we had to go to tribal tonight I think it would be Erika. She rubs people the wrong way with how she messages, I want to trust her but I just can't tell if I can or not. I feel like there's not one to really hide behind, I just continue to talk to people and make sure there is always a target known that way hopefully no one is thinking about me!

Hali

• Loser