--17th Place - Voted out 5-2-1--
Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
I was really scared to basically start over and meet 5 new people but it has been pretty good so far! I am happy that I've gotten to be with Shirin this whole time, and I'm also happy to be back with Tyler. Selfishly I was happy to see Carolyn since she isn't as on as much, I hope that if anyone from Rhodes gets targeted that it could be her instead of me. Seeing Erika almost made me regret voting Rodney out last night, because I really do not trust her. At least with Rodney I always knew what he was doing lol. I am so sad that I am separated yet again from Lindsey, but I also think it is a good thing when we are on two separate tribes we get to compare notes when we come back together. It is even better that she is the one that got stuck with Will again I'm sure she was so happy about that. I think she will do well on that tribe with the help of Ricard and Genie. I will miss #halsey, and scheming during the day. I don't know about my position yet but I am trying to be as nice and low-key as possible. I did like my last tribe though, I was feeling pretty good on it.

I do not think things will be very clear come Sunday, with all these people merged together from all different experiences from this game it is going to be really crazy to see who ends up going home. This game from here on out is going to be a very wild ride.

Short term plan is to meet and get close to as many people as I can on this tribe in order to gain relationships and trust, especially with members from Crete. I really like Jessica so far, I think we could get along really well. I am unsure about long term strategy at the moment because I don't know where loyalties stand, I might have a better idea after tribal when we see how these votes go!

We did not do too well, we could blame Rodney but it wasn't just him, we fell really behind quickly, they had to have had the fastest wifi of all time lol.

I will for sure give the idol clues some serious attempts and thoughts, but I can not rely on it because there are a lot of smart people in this game. I am worried that there is possibly like 4 idols out here somewhere.

I feel good about Sunday being the last double, hopefully our tribe has really good competitors and we can win some challenges to stay out of tribal! I'd be okay with voting out Stephanie, I only have what Jessica told me, so it could be lies, but she said she's a very dangerous and catty player. But I'm sure things will change by Sunday.

I have never played Cars 2 on the PSP 😂😂 I'm going to miss Rodney and his interesting personality.

Hali

• Loser
Catalie wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:18:49 am I been going through confessionals from both tribes and you're the first person I can recall who knew that was a Rodney reference, lul 🖤

Also, amazing update. Love to hear what the happs are for tonight's round when you get a chance. 
Rodney will always be in my memory hahaha. So after some scheming I created a group with shirin, Tyler, Jessica, and Taylor and we are going for steph tonight. The crack from their game was jess vs steph. I like jess and she said she has Taylor close to her so I think it should be good... We are keeping Erika and carolyn in the loop so they should be voting for her too. I think steph is nice but someone needs to go, and she has my real life name so its confusing me lmao. The rest will probably be voting for carolyn because she's inactive. So as long as no one is lying it should be steph tonight!!

Hali

• Loser