--13th Place - Voted out 9-4--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
SUSIE stop peer pressuring me to do video, I have a face for podcasts! ;_; 

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game? 

Um, probably been a bit too trusting of people and being naive in the sense that if I felt we’re good we’re good. I think I have a lot of natural inclination to try to assume the best of people and take them at face value, so when I realize I made a mistake it’s kinda like “well, shit.” But, I think meeting Lindsey is helping to sharpen my “who the fuck cares?” attitude a bit. Honestly, the biggest obstacles I face in games is shutting off that human instinct in me that just wants to be friends with everyone and get along and it causes me a lot of internal strife tbh lmfao. Lame, I know, but I just gotta be me! :) 

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road? 

Kinda scared tbh. It would be soooooo easy for Crete to just dominate in the long haul if we keep losing Rhodes people and there’s a chance they’re a more unified front now after deposing this supposed trio of James/Morgan/Steph. But tbh, now I’m even wondering if that was a thing or if I’ve been hoodwinked by the Crete people I’ve met from the start. Makes you think. 

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to? 

Dom: SLOW DOWN. Holy shit, he went from my #1 to my #1 target based off of how he’s handled all of me/lindsey/ricard/will. I was so determined for our 6 to go the distance but him 1) Immediately accusing me of not being loyal to him after trying to strengthen our alliance and our alliance’s chances of finding the idol by giving the clue to Will was NAGL and now 2) him going on a witch hunt to everyone demanding to know who found the idol is seriously concerning. Like, calm down dude. You’re making everyone so uneasy and your need to be in control of the situation is seriously concerning. We were all supposed to be a team together and you’ve pretty much alienated everyone at this point. It's hard to watch because I love him on a personal level, but it's just like...IDK how secure that is in the long run. 

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk? 

For my game, no. Loved Hali, and I think we would’ve linked up pretty well had she survived. I’m honestly so sad that she’s gone and I wish I could’ve seen her again. Love you my PA pal. <3 This makes me worry Tyler or Shirin is next and I know I can work with the both of them so that is uhhhh not good. IDK if I want to risk throwing the challenge though. Dom wants to but he believes we'll all be uniting in throwing to get rid of Bradley whiiiiiiich lol. 

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes. 

1. Ricard
2. Lindsey
3. Will
4. Tyler
5. Rachel
6. Shirin
7. Erika
8. Jacob
9. Bradley
10. Jay
11. Dom
12. Wendell
13 - 16. Bret/Taylor/Jessica (haven’t met)
Cochran, Loveita Adams, Hali and 1 others liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Side note, I see Mike online rn and it just made me think about how happy it makes me seeing that everyone in the game has been following along and reading confessionals and whatnot. I think that's a really strong testament to how dedicated was and it makes me grateful that I still have a shot at this. 

Sappy moment over, time to beast the challenge.

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts