--13th Place - Voted out 9-4--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?“Shit.” :crine:2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?I am excited because what a twist! I just actually wrapped up a FTC the other night where I knew the odds were stacked against me but said I was going to fight for the win because I liked a challenge. And you know what? A challenge is what I love indeed. >:)3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?Well, I was swap-fucked 2-5 and by the time I ended my time there even if we had gone to tribal I had managed to get both me and Ricard out of the firing line so I think I’ll be okay here. :)THANK GOD I’m with Tyler. Love that bitch. <3 Carolyn will also cling to Mama Genie like a newborn for she is scared of this world and I shall protect her (although I would’ve easily turfed her on nu-Kameiros in a heartbeat because she barely spoke to me, tee-hee). Brad….we’ll see. Dom seems sweet. Jacob’s first reaction to me was “I hate this” so I think he could get the boot if he continues to be an Eyesore. Wendell seems sweet, but just need to talk more. Same with Rachel.

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Sherri wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:32:15 am Looking good in blue, Genie!
Thank you, it brings out my eyes. ;_;
I know you've been unwilling to talk strategy like this in the past, but I've learned from my many, many tribals that you've got to have your plan in place before the challenge 😅
Who TF does Brad thinks he is to try to dictate how I've approached this game? Like, the reason I was so "unwilling" at kameiros is because, ummmmmmmmmmm, everyone was fucking insane and tried to change the plans last minute? Like, sorry if I gave the assumption that opening up to lunatics who would flip for no reason was not in my best interest. He has some nerve. Men. Nasty little creatures, all of them.
Michael Snow liked this

Genie

• Jury
Michael Snow" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:33:39 pm
Men. Nasty little creatures, all of them.

Can confirm, I'm a man and I'm the worst.
Same, girl. Also, I told Loveita that I wanted to play as Natalie Bolton, Ami, or Deena if we had any say in our reps. I figure I can at least channel their energies into Genie. <3
Loveita Adams liked this

Genie

• Jury