--18th Place - Voted out 5-4--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. You and the rest of your tribe were safe this round, as a reward for taking the risk and volunteering. However, you find yourselves with 4 new people you never even knew existed until now. Do you regret signing up? Or are you finding your groove on this mixed-game tribe?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Oh my goodness. I am at quite a loss for words at this revelation. I will say, however, I am very excited. I am treating this twist as a blank page. To me, the season has started anew... I just know half the cast, roughly. I am very glad to be on the mixed tribe, as it allows me to continue strengthening bonds with my original season, while learning about the other season's shenanigans! I did not know Tiffany, so I was indifferent on her leaving. It was someone not from my original tribe, so that is reassuring. The more people who know me, the more people who trust, the better of a position in which I find myself. 

I definitely want to win the challenge. Tyler informed me I have been mentioned as someone to leave if we were to lose the challenge. He and I planned to shoot for this advantage together, so I definitely trust him the most on this tribe. My general trust rankings are in favor of the Rhodes members, but I want to learn more about Rachel and the boys from the other season.

Michael Snow liked this

Carolyn

• Loser