--18th Place - Voted out 5-4--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
So sorry, my few fans that there may be. I definitely am disappointed in my experience, but what an experience it was. I have never played something similar to the way this game is constructed and ran. Well done to everyone on the production team and in the community.

I do not regret any aspect of my game, but I had the sneaking feeling of dread that I am just leftover baggage, being carried as far as I could. Wish I could have played more proactively. 

Definitely curious as to how this game shakes out. If anyone has exit questions for me, I will do my best to answer them!
Loveita Adams, Dean Kowalski, Mike and 1 others liked this

Carolyn

• Loser