By Jacob
I didn't look. I play awful with idols in my pocket. The third clue made it super obvious, and it wasn't there. So the idol's gone, but I can guarantee its not in my possession.

Jacob

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Bradley, the good news with winning so much is you haven't had to be here and worry about going home. The bad news is there might be people you want out that you can't get out. Have you experienced that?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jay
James Zinkand" wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:20:39 pm Jay, Dom says he can't be here tonight?  Does that worry you or is everything under control?
First off, just wanna say you remind me of a young Peter Wright. Good-lookin chap by the way. And nah, we knew beforehand Dom was gonna be busy with work so Shi'll be alright, everything's under control tonight I reckon mate.

Jay

• Jury
By Lindsey
Loveita Adams" wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:20:22 pm First tribal council after a couple of nights off! Lindsey, how does it feel to lose tonight? Were you all prepared for this or was it a last minute scramble?
I think we all got used to winning, so this sucked, but I'd say we were all prepared for tonight in the case we did lose.

Lindsey

• Jury