By Ricard
Jeff Probst" wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:26:11 pm Ricard, have there been any shocking boots on the other tribe?
I think it’s hard to say if anything has been shocking because we’re not there to know the context or anything. But I think we’re all paying close attention to what’s happening because we’re all thinking a swap or a merge is on the horizon. 

Ricard

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Will
I feel soo confused like when I seen those results 🤣🤣🤣 Yiu all have me wondering if PSP is reference for something or do ppl really play PSP thisucj that it's legit questioning 🤣🤣🤔🤔💯💙

Will

• Jury
By Ricard
James Zinkand" wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:26:19 pm
Ricard wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:25:28 pm LOUD NOISES
Ricard, you were also towards the lower end of the rankings tonight, does that worry yiu?
of course it worries me. If I end up staying, I feel like I might have work to do socially? I know I’ve been busy with work, but I really want to be here - so I’m going to commit to being around more. 

Ricard

• Jury
By Genie
You're probably furious with me after the way our conversations today went and I deserve it. I just feel like our conversations the past few days raised a lot of red flags that I couldn't ignore. I have nothing but love for you otherwise and just felt this was my best call but if you hate me for this I totally get it. Much love to you, Dom, always.

Genie

• Jury
By Jacob
I'll post it here, cuz I don't know where else to put it. I respect the game move as it was. I get why y'all didn't tell me. I'm not angry with any of you. Great move y'all! I can appreciate a good blindside for what it is, sucked I was shocked but yall could have voted me, and thank you for not doing me.

Jacob

• Jury