General Discussion
By Genie
WELL. Looks like we all have some new faces to get to know, huh? :)

Nice to meet everyone from Crete! I'm Genie, 31 from NYC. I'm really passionate about cooking and trying new recipes, and I'm also in a bit of a K-drama and K-pop phase. Some friends of mine started a discord server where we watch and discuss together. 
Jacob, Susie Smith, Brad and 2 others liked this

Genie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jacob
I'm 27 in like a month. I'm from Florida. I like anime, a lot of movies, marvel star wars anything you can name it. Talk to me, I'm down to get to know all of you :) I'm an accountant. 
Brad, Wendell, Domenick liked this

Jacob

• Jury
By Wendell
Nice to meet everyone!
I'm Wendell, 20 years old from Israel (4:30 am right now, yes I might be a vampire) currently serving in the army as a singer, and singing and acting is my life and my passion. Not a stable career path but I can dream LOL. Am going to bed right now but will catch up with yall tomorrow! :heart: (please work)
Brad, Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Domenick
I'm Domenick or just Dom is fine if you prefer. I'm 32 from NH near the Boston area. I have a 6 year old daughter with autism. I work overnights stocking shelves and enjoy content creation (like have done podcasts/streams before), binging tv shows, movies, and hiking trails.

Excited to meet everyone!!
Wendell liked this

Domenick

• Loser
By Brad
I'm Bradley or just Brad is fine if you prefer. I'm 32 from NH near the Boston area. I have a 6 year old daughter with autism. I work overnights stocking shelves and enjoy content creation (like have done podcasts/streams before), binging tv shows, movies, and hiking trails.

Excited to meet everyone!!
Wendell, Rachel liked this

Brad

• Loser
By Brad
Nah I'm actually 3yo from Australia. I'm active during U.S. evenings, generally asleep during business hours. I have done content creation though, that part was true haha.
Wendell liked this

Brad

• Loser
By Rachel
hey babs and babez

i am rachel i am TWENTY +3  and live in ONTARIO CANADA. i also work in accounting would u believe it or not! it's ok if you don't i scarcely do some days. i like to READ and GO OUT WITH FRIENDS (hot new 2022 activity yas) and sometimes play some games like board and tabletop and video
Wendell, Brad liked this

Rachel

• Jury
By Tyler
Hi everyone! I'm Tyler. I am 41 and live in the southern California mountains with my husband, our great Dane, Alexander, and our cat, Monty. I am a graphic designer and illustrator for an electric scooter company and enjoy games like Civilization in my free time. Big fan of RuPaul's Drag race as well.

It's a brand new day. Let's go, Gyaros! 
Wendell, Brad liked this

Tyler

• Jury