By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Taylor, Another loss! Look that that. Making me work overtime! Should I expect to be here tomorrow as well for another tribal with Zakros? Do you really like me that much? Why do you keep losing? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By James Zinkand
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:02:36 pm Taylor, Another loss! Look that that. Making me work overtime! Should I expect to be here tomorrow as well for another tribal with Zakros? Do you really like me that much? Why do you keep losing? 
Answer my question instead.  It's the same but funnier.

James Zinkand

• Host
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:03:16 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:02:36 pm Taylor, Another loss! Look that that. Making me work overtime! Should I expect to be here tomorrow as well for another tribal with Zakros? Do you really like me that much? Why do you keep losing? 
Answer my question instead.  It's the same but funnier.
James is upset because his tribe keeps winning so he has nothing to do. 
James Zinkand liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Taylor
Posts Posts
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:02:27 pm Taylor, what went wrong in the challenge today?  Is Jacob just way smarter than you?
Wow! I'm just meeting you tonight James!

We were just slightly directionally challenged tonight, but we got our bearings at the end and had the right beaches, just didn't submit it before the other tribe.

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Hali
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:03:20 pm Hali, You were called out yesterday at tribal, what was it like going back to camp afterwards? 
Pretty embarrassing, thanks for reminding me :) it was rough last night, but I talked it out with everyone and I hope it's in the past

Hali

• Loser
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04:06 pm Erika, last night was pretty wild for you! But at least you survived the night! How do you feel about your chances tonight?
I always think it could be/gonna be me going out, but last night was definitely uncharacteristic of me. :laugh:  But, it is good to show that side of yourself every now and then.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:21 pm Wendell, Has anyone on this tribe really impressed you? More importantly to me, has anyone disappointed you? I'm expecting names! 

As far as disappointed goes I think I was disappointed by everyone to be left out of the loop the first vote, but Im impressed how honest they were with me on our previous tribal. Especially the people I never had a tribal with before such as Hali, Tyler, Shirin, Erika and Bret. I hope tonight they'll keep impressing!

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:38 pm Tyler, Idol clues have come out to a select few. Does that make you nervous? Do you think the idol has been found already? 
It does make me nervous because I don't have a clue what to make of the one I've seen. It feel like it's a 2-cluer to me at least, Michael. 

But that's just me. I'm sure there is a smarty pants who has already figured it out.

Tyler

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Erika wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:06:09 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04:06 pm Erika, last night was pretty wild for you! But at least you survived the night! How do you feel about your chances tonight?
I always think it could be/gonna be me going out, but last night was definitely uncharacteristic of me. :laugh:  But, it is good to show that side of yourself every now and then.
It's good to have the fighting spirit come out! 

Do you think that blow up has helped or hurt your game at all? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By James Zinkand
Tyler wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:07:36 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:38 pm Tyler, Idol clues have come out to a select few. Does that make you nervous? Do you think the idol has been found already? 
It does make me nervous because I don't have a clue what to make of the one I've seen. It feel like it's a 2-cluer to me at least, Michael. 

But that's just me. I'm sure there is a smarty pants who has already figured it out.
Well I wrote your clues so you know they're going to be Cah-raaaaaaaa-zy
Michael Snow, Tyler liked this

James Zinkand

• Host