By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Tyler wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:07:36 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:38 pm Tyler, Idol clues have come out to a select few. Does that make you nervous? Do you think the idol has been found already? 
It does make me nervous because I don't have a clue what to make of the one I've seen. It feel like it's a 2-cluer to me at least, Michael. 

But that's just me. I'm sure there is a smarty pants who has already figured it out.
Are you putting the work into solving it? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By James Zinkand
Wendell wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:07:30 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:21 pm Wendell, Has anyone on this tribe really impressed you? More importantly to me, has anyone disappointed you? I'm expecting names! 

As far as disappointed goes I think I was disappointed by everyone to be left out of the loop the first vote, but Im impressed how honest they were with me on our previous tribal. Especially the people I never had a tribal with before such as Hali, Tyler, Shirin, Erika and Bret. I hope tonight they'll keep impressing!
Does this mean you aren't voting for any of them?  Because if not, isn't it hypocritical to vote for someone who impresses you?

James Zinkand

• Host
By Tyler
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:09:17 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:38 pm Tyler, Idol clues have come out to a select few. Does that make you nervous? Do you think the idol has been found already? 
It does make me nervous because I don't have a clue what to make of the one I've seen. It feel like it's a 2-cluer to me at least, Michael. 

But that's just me. I'm sure there is a smarty pants who has already figured it out.
Well I wrote your clues so you know they're going to be Cah-raaaaaaaa-zy
Much confuse.

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:05:21 pm Wendell, Has anyone on this tribe really impressed you? More importantly to me, has anyone disappointed you? I'm expecting names! 

As far as disappointed goes I think I was disappointed by everyone to be left out of the loop the first vote, but Im impressed how honest they were with me on our previous tribal. Especially the people I never had a tribal with before such as Hali, Tyler, Shirin, Erika and Bret. I hope tonight they'll keep impressing!
"everyone" isn't a name, Wendell. 
Mike liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Wendell
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:10:53 pm

Does this mean you aren't voting for any of them?  Because if not, isn't it hypocritical to vote for someone who impresses you?
It's not hypocritical it's the game. I will not be upset if I'm being blindsided as long as it make sense for the player/s who did

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Bret
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04:26 pm Bret, is there anyone on the tribe that you don't think is putting in their share challenge wise or socially? 

Not gonna lie Michael, there are. But I feel as if each player has their own ways of balancing things out each day. It will also change every day. There are times where I am good socially and bad challenge wise. Then the next day it is the other way around. I have noticed it with others as well.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:11:11 pm

Everyone is a very common Israeli name actually. But I can name them one by one if you want to 😂 Everyone but Bret lied to me that vote, so yes of course I'll be sad/disappointed

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Dean Kowalski
Group Posts Group Group Group
Wendell wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:13:26 pm
Everyone is a very common Israeli name actually. But I can name them one by one if you want to 😂 Everyone but Bret lied to me that vote, so yes of course I'll be sad/disappointed
כל אחד
Wendell liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By James Zinkand
Erika wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:06:09 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04:06 pm Erika, last night was pretty wild for you! But at least you survived the night! How do you feel about your chances tonight?
I always think it could be/gonna be me going out, but last night was definitely uncharacteristic of me. :laugh:  But, it is good to show that side of yourself every now and then.
Erika, you've been to so many tribals at this point.  How does this compare?  Quieter than you're used to?

James Zinkand

• Host
By Michael Snow
Bret wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:12:56 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:04:26 pm Bret, is there anyone on the tribe that you don't think is putting in their share challenge wise or socially? 

Not gonna lie Michael, there are. But I feel as if each player has their own ways of balancing things out each day. It will also change every day. There are times where I am good socially and bad challenge wise. Then the next day it is the other way around. I have noticed it with others as well.
Who exactly do you think is not pulling their weight? 

Michael Snow

• Host
By James Zinkand

Some days I like vague answers at tribal council and other days they make me want to delete the server.  Can someone express an opinion?

James Zinkand

• Host
By Bret
James Zinkand" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:16:23 pm

Some days I like vague answers at tribal council and other days they make me want to delete the server.  Can someone express an opinion?
People are just so different right now with the number of players left. It's hard to say who is socializing and who isn't. I also see people strong in challenges one day and not so strong the next. It could be strategy too that I don't know about.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:09:33 pm

Sorry Michael I missed this! Yes I've given it a try. A few educated guessed. But no luck, I'm not sure what work to put it other than randomly guessing without another clue... I'm sure I'm missing something

Tyler

• Jury
By Shonee Fairfax
Taylor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:19:04 pm
Shonee Fairfax" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:17:38 pm If you were a girl's soccer team stranded in the Canadian Rockies, who do you eat first and why?
No spoilers, I just started watching Yellowjackets.
Taylor wins the Shonee Save and cannot be voted out ever.

Shonee Fairfax

By James Zinkand
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:14:07 pm
Wendell wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:13:26 pm
כל אחד
My hebrew name is משה
Michael Snow, Wendell liked this

James Zinkand

• Host
By Michael Snow
Tyler wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:19:21 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:09:33 pm

Sorry Michael I missed this! Yes I've given it a try. A few educated guessed. But no luck, I'm not sure what work to put it other than randomly guessing without another clue... I'm sure I'm missing something
Have you tried being a bit more intelligent? 
Mike liked this

Michael Snow

• Host