By Erika
BTW, this is NO surprise.  Knew this all day, and secretly, I was kinda okay with?  My competetive side told me otherwise, but my boss is SUCH a massive bitch I have to deal with all week, cant even focus on the game.

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:21:42 pm Tyler, I respect your game, you got me here.  I laid down and died and if you see my confessionals, that was NOT my plan.  I have been exhausted these last few days, but good luck guys because I was going to raise some hell around here.
Erika I am so sorry. I was just doing what I thought was fair given the circumstance. It's truly not personal. I mean that. 

Tyler

• Jury
By Carolyn
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:24:28 pm BTW, this is NO surprise.  Knew this all day, and secretly, I was kinda okay with?  My competetive side told me otherwise, but my boss is SUCH a massive bitch I have to deal with all week, cant even focus on the game.
Wish we could vote out your boss instead. She sounds like such a massive bitch.
Shirin, Taylor, Wendell and 1 others liked this

Carolyn

• Loser
By Erika
Tyler wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:25:04 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:21:42 pm Tyler, I respect your game, you got me here.  I laid down and died and if you see my confessionals, that was NOT my plan.  I have been exhausted these last few days, but good luck guys because I was going to raise some hell around here.
Erika I am so sorry. I was just doing what I thought was fair given the circumstance. It's truly not personal. I mean that. 
I know it's not personal, but you have the best chance to win the game out of anyone here.

Erika

• Jury
By Jessica
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:02:54 pm Jessica- Now that Stephanie is out, Have you noticed anything different with the tribe dynamics? 
Well I really would say I’ve bonded with my new tribe! I think anyone who read my ramblings would know how much unnecessary hurt she caused. So I would say things are just a light “lighter”. And I like it. ❤️

Jessica

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
We have a tie.

In the event of a tie, Carolyn and Erika will not vote. 

Everyone else will have 10 minutes to change their votes if they so choose. If they do not change their votes, their existing vote will stand as is. 

If after this time, the vote ties again, we will go to rocks, where Carolyn and Erika will both become safe, and the rest of the tribe will draw rocks. 

Clear?

Votes are due at 9:40:00 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Erika
There is a RHODES strong alliance.  Hali wanted to take out Wendell today, and we were supposed to go into the MERGE Rhodes strong.  Hali, do NOT lie about this.  Yes, I was aligned with the RHODES against Crete and we were gonna take you all out one by one.  I am more pissed at Hali because she has maniupulated the whole time

Erika

• Jury
By Hali
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:29:03 pm There is a RHODES strong alliance.  Hali wanted to take out Wendell today, and we were supposed to go into the MERGE Rhodes strong.  Hali, do NOT lie about this.  Yes, I was aligned with the RHODES against Crete and we were gonna take you all out one by one.  I am more pissed at Hali because she has maniupulated the whole time
I only told you Wendell because I didn't want to tell you I was voting for you!

Hali

• Loser
By Wendell
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:29:03 pm There is a RHODES strong alliance.  Hali wanted to take out Wendell today, and we were supposed to go into the MERGE Rhodes strong.  Hali, do NOT lie about this.  Yes, I was aligned with the RHODES against Crete and we were gonna take you all out one by one.  I am more pissed at Hali because she has maniupulated the whole time
Oh- well Im not changing my vote. If it is Rhodes vs. Crete then I don't see a reason for us to vote Erika out here. I'm sorry Carolyn nothing personal, but this decision is best for me

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Hali
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30:08 pm
It's not "Rhodes strong" when the plan was you

Hali

• Loser
By Erika

then you said Bret and Jessica last night.
Bret liked this

Erika

• Jury
By Hali
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:31:41 pm

then you said Bret and Jessica last night.
Never said that, it was always Stephanie

Hali

• Loser
By Carolyn
I really want to stay in this game. I have been an asset in the challenges in which I have participated, and we do not want to continue a losing streak. I am also a very loyal and open-minded player. I won't hold this vote against anyone; we vote how we feel best sets ourselves in a good position the following round. Anyone who has been on a tribe with me before will vouch for my trustworthiness. 

I have not done the whisper feature before, but if anyone wants to whisper with me, given it's allowed, my ears are open. Haha

For the people who already have voted to keep me, thank you. I appreciate the trust, and I will value and reciprocate it.
Mike, Hali liked this

Carolyn

• Loser
By Erika
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:31:29 pm
It's not "Rhodes strong" when the plan was you

you told me to vote for Jessica, steph, Wendell.  The entirety of Crete.  I don’t talk to Tyler so you e been lying and manipulating me this entire time.  Liar!

Erika

• Jury