By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome, Zakros, back to tribal council

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00 sharp. 

Messages are off, but will be turned back on in a minute. Please remember you are not allowed to message until after Tribal Council is over. If you do, we will expose those PMs publicly here.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Carolyn- How do you handle so many different relationships in the game? You are constantly meeting new people and trying to build something with them. How do you manage to do it? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:04:16 pm Erika- So... Tell me about the challenge. Where do you think you went wrong? 
LOL, I wasn't using a mouse.  If I am able to stay tonight, I will definitely be able to prove myself in the future for sure.  I am making an effort, and I hopefully that resonates and I am not sent home tonight.  :smile:

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:02:28 pm  Tyler, you've worn every color this season. How does this tribe compare to the rest you've been on? 

Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't proudly wear the color of :poo:

I am super jazzed to be on Zakros!, home of the chocolate thunder! There's a lot of really great people here and I think tonight was just an unfortunate bump in the road.

Tyler

• Jury
By Wendell
Whisper to Jessica: [whisper=3191|8,13,11] Jessica there are 4 votes on Carolyn and 4 votes on Erika tonight, you are deciding this and gonna need to pick a side. Last I've heard was you voting Carolyn so I trust that, and we all told the others this is our preference so no one will be pissed and they will understand. PLEASE take this game to your own hands, I've been nothing but a good ally to you and there's no need to burn me. Erika will be loyal since her name was thrown out by her own people. We can do Erika next if that's what you want but doing it now will just burn me the second time in a row. I've pushed Carolyn cause that was the name you told me you want out, so I do want to trust you.[/whisper]

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Shirin
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:02:05 pm Shirin- Shirin, What is on your mind tonight? I would love to know what you're thinking about this tribe and this vote. 

I'm honestly bummed to be going to tribal. I think our tribe has such a great mix of people and personalities I had hoped we would all be safe tonight. 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:03:25 pm Taylor- The game is heating up! Do you think tonight will be a blindside on anyone or is this vote more straightforward?  
I think gone are the days of any straightforward votes. This game is so intertwined, like the the branches of the Old Tree in Matala. Each of us got here in our own unique way, so it's making vote discussions a bit more complex than the old Crete/Rhode days.

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Hali
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:03:57 pm Hali- So last night Stephanie was voted out, Do you think those same factors for her elimination will continue into tonight's vote?
Stephanie was a vote based on her past since there was not much to go off of, I think tonights will have some of that same factor.

Hali

• Loser