By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:08:52 pm Oh good! Whispers! 

We love to see those here! Tyler, are you wondering what they are talking about?
Of course! I mean who wouldn't be? :shock:

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Shirin
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:08:31 pm Shirin, you're someone i don't often hear from. Do you feel like you've gotten to know the members of your tribe?
I think I have made an effort to chat with everyone at least a bit obviously some more than other. I also feel like my tribe has a pretty good sense of who I am. 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:04:39 pm Wendell- You are the only original Lato member on your tribe, does that worry you at all?
Oh I didn't even notice that. I think that and my association with Stephanie was definitely what kept me in a bad spot in this tribe, I hope that without her people can see me as me and trust me enough now

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Bret
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:05:15 pm Bret- Some people on the tribe have a clue to the idol. Does that concern you at all? Do you think you're in the loop?

I don’t think I’m in the loop at all to be honest. It does concern me, but at this point it just a part of the game

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
yall ill be honest im not trying to be shady, but I'm getting a lot of mixed messages about this vote, so Im just trying to figure out what is the vote. I told my preference to people and that's where I'm voting anyway

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Carolyn
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:04:57 pm Carolyn- How do you handle so many different relationships in the game? You are constantly meeting new people and trying to build something with them. How do you manage to do it? 

I think I am still learning how to handle these relationships. You have two games, swaps within those games, swaps after we merged games... There were people from my original season that I never met! I think it rewards fostering and retaining relationships with people you meet throughout the game, but staying open-minded will allow you to reap the reward.

Carolyn

• Loser
By Carolyn
Jeff Probst" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:09:01 pm Carolyn, are you as active as you would like to be here?
No, honestly. I wish I was here to respond immediately when someone reaches out to me. I tend to speak a lot in the morning, and a lot at night; but the afternoon I am occupied. Makes me really value the conversations I do get to have.

Carolyn

• Loser
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:15:42 pm Who here feels like they are in danger?
Oh, it is definitely me tonight.  I am no dummy, but I didn't have a lot of fight w/ work being so hectic this past week or so.  And, I will be starting another night shift soon.  

Erika

• Jury