By Carolyn
Wendell wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30:52 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:29:03 pm There is a RHODES strong alliance.  Hali wanted to take out Wendell today, and we were supposed to go into the MERGE Rhodes strong.  Hali, do NOT lie about this.  Yes, I was aligned with the RHODES against Crete and we were gonna take you all out one by one.  I am more pissed at Hali because she has maniupulated the whole time
Oh- well Im not changing my vote. If it is Rhodes vs. Crete then I don't see a reason for us to vote Erika out here. I'm sorry Carolyn nothing personal, but this decision is best for me
There's not a Rhodes alliance going into merge. I told you the vote was Erika tonight, so I hope you don't vote me again after wanting to work with me.

Carolyn

• Loser
By Shirin
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:29:03 pm There is a RHODES strong alliance.  Hali wanted to take out Wendell today, and we were supposed to go into the MERGE Rhodes strong.  Hali, do NOT lie about this.  Yes, I was aligned with the RHODES against Crete and we were gonna take you all out one by one.  I am more pissed at Hali because she has maniupulated the whole time
Oh- well Im not changing my vote. If it is Rhodes vs. Crete then I don't see a reason for us to vote Erika out here. I'm sorry Carolyn nothing personal, but this decision is best for me
How can it be Rhodes vs Crete when both people are from Rhodes? 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Erika
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:32:21 pm
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:31:41 pm
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30:08 pm
I only told you Wendell because I didn't want to tell you I was voting for you!

then you said Bret and Jessica last night.
Never said that, it was always Stephanie

fgirl you told me beretjust an hour ago and said it’ll be Jessica if it’s not Steph.  Liar!!

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Hali
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:33:12 pm
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:31:29 pm
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:30:08 pm
I only told you Wendell because I didn't want to tell you I was voting for you!
It's not "Rhodes strong" when the plan was you

you told me to vote for Jessica, steph, Wendell.  The entirety of Crete.  I don’t talk to Tyler so you e been lying and manipulating me this entire time.  Liar!
That literally never happened. I will admit to wendell, it was a decoy vote, was never going to vote him tonight or last night

Hali

• Loser
By Erika
Shirin wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:33:52 pm
How can it be Rhodes vs Crete when both people are from Rhodes? 
It was Rhodes except Erika.

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:34:28 pm
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:31:29 pm
It's not "Rhodes strong" when the plan was you

you told me to vote for Jessica, steph, Wendell.  The entirety of Crete.  I don’t talk to Tyler so you e been lying and manipulating me this entire time.  Liar!
That literally never happened. I will admit to wendell, it was a decoy vote, was never going to vote him tonight or last night

so, you didn’t say if not steph, then Jessica?  This was last night.  I haven’t been talking a lot of game so please don’t lie on this Hali.  It’s obvious you are Maus strong (original tribe from Rhodes) and I’m lone man out from Kam.

Erika

• Jury
By Hali
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:36:49 pm
Hali wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:34:28 pm

so, you didn’t say if not steph, then Jessica?  This was last night.  I haven’t been talking a lot of game so please don’t lie on this Hali.  It’s obvious you are Maus strong (original tribe from Rhodes) and I’m lone man out from Kam.
No I didnt, last night it was between carolyn and steph, and I pushed for steph

Hali

• Loser
By Erika
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:36:18 pm I got back just in time for the spilled beans! 😩
she told me Wendell earlier, then threw out Bret before messages went off.  Then, said if not steph, then you.  I admit, I participated but it was only because I fell for this Rhodes vs Crete thing. It’s obvious Hali Shirin Tyler and Carolyn want their entire original tribe to stick together.

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Carolyn wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:38:03 pm I have never heard Wendell as a vote either. I only heard my name and Erika's for this round
Hali just admitted to saying Wendell.  I wish she’d cop up to the other three names.

Erika

• Jury
By Erika
Tyler wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:37:04 pm And Wendell has never ever been suggested as the vote. ever.
hali threw out his name to me way earlier today

Erika

• Jury
By Wendell
Then I ask you to give me that confidence in a vote. No one was willing to give me a name until we were in the scramble part so It's hard for me to believe you aren't just 4 strong and really want to be fluid. I told you my preference was Carolyn, and I'd feel way better about the words you all say to me if you show it in the vote. If it's really not Crete vs. Rhodes what does it matter if its Erika or Carolyn? 

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Carolyn
Erika wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:38:11 pm
Jessica wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:36:18 pm I got back just in time for the spilled beans! 😩
she told me Wendell earlier, then threw out Bret before messages went off.  Then, said if not steph, then you.  I admit, I participated but it was only because I fell for this Rhodes vs Crete thing. It’s obvious Hali Shirin Tyler and Carolyn want their entire original tribe to stick together.
I don't know what this side vs. side thing is. I wasn't even on the Rhodes tribe during the first rounds of this new game, and I was able to bond with new people. Plus, on my original tribe in Rhodes, I was the go-to alternate vote every time as well. I don't have good memories from it Haha

Carolyn

• Loser
By Erika
Wendell wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:39:49 pm Then I ask you to give me that confidence in a vote. No one was willing to give me a name until we were in the scramble part so It's hard for me to believe you aren't just 4 strong and really want to be fluid. I told you my preference was Carolyn, and I'd feel way better about the words you all say to me if you show it in the vote. If it's really not Crete vs. Rhodes what does it matter if its Erika or Carolyn? 

hali lied all day and has been lying to me for awhile it appears.

Erika

• Jury