By Tyler
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:04:17 pm Tyler- Congrats on immunity. Do you feel like you needed it? It looks like you gave the clue to Taylor as well. Was it JUST because he came in second or are you trying to reach out to the Crete players?
Thank you Michael! I always feel like I need it. Like, we all *need* it. I still am quite surprised I won tho! Taylor and Steph were *SO* close too and i'm glad they both got a clue as well because they deserved it. But yes, also reaching out! It has a double effect :)

Tyler

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:07:46 pm
Erika wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:55 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:05:19 pm Erika- Nice to meet you! So it's easy to become paranoid while playing Stranded, do you think you've experienced any paranoia so far or have you seen others? How do you handle that?  

I think we all have experienced the paranoia which can be kinda exciting, but you don't want the paranoia to overtake you.  You definitely don't wanna know how I handle it lol.  
Oh please tell me how you handle it! Some of us are trying to write dissertations on Stranded!

If I told you, I'd have to kill you and everyone else on this tribe.

Erika

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Taylor wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:07:46 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:06 pm Taylor- The game has changed a lot since we started over two weeks ago. How is stranded living up to your expectations?

Stranded is exceeding my expectations. I felt like the 40th season was going to come with some exciting new twists, but you all really outdid yourselves with this 40-person cast!
Bold of you to assume it's only a 40 person cast. 
Wendell, Morgan liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:05:39 pm Stephanie- You came in 3rd in the immunity challenge, you scored pretty well. Do you think getting third place shows you as a challenge threat or as an asset to your tribe? 

I mean, I hope not! It was just a word search 🥲

Stephanie

• Loser
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Erika wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:08:57 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:07:46 pm
Erika wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:55 pm
I think we all have experienced the paranoia which can be kinda exciting, but you don't want the paranoia to overtake you.  You definitely don't wanna know how I handle it lol.  
Oh please tell me how you handle it! Some of us are trying to write dissertations on Stranded!

If I told you, I'd have to kill you and everyone else on this tribe.
Murder is usually a great way to handle paranoia. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:04:57 pm Wendell- How important is loyalty and people's word to you in the game? Do you have a lot of trust with the people on this tribe?

It's definitely important! I think the people that I worked with so far can attest I'm a loyal player and if you're good to me, I'll be good to you. It's still a tricky part of the game, since this is our first tribal as a new tribe, but I've told people here that I want to use this as an opportunity to build trust, so I'm hoping they're loyal to their word just as much as I am.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:08:58 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:06 pm Taylor- The game has changed a lot since we started over two weeks ago. How is stranded living up to your expectations?

Stranded is exceeding my expectations. I felt like the 40th season was going to come with some exciting new twists, but you all really outdid yourselves with this 40-person cast!
You don't think this hasn't ALREADY crossed my mind, Michael?
Michael Snow liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Jessica
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:03:45 pm Jessica- Stranded can be a wild game, with your relationships with others changing all of the time! Sometimes you're on top, sometimes you're on the bottom? How do you deal with all of the sudden changes in the game?
Well Michael, the relationships with the game are the epitome of a roller coaster. A roller coaster that I can’t see what is next. The first time I was betrayed in the game; I wasn’t sure I even wanted to continue. But now that I know how dirty some people can play, I’ll always be prepared for that. 

Jessica

• Jury
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jessica wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:11:41 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:03:45 pm Jessica- Stranded can be a wild game, with your relationships with others changing all of the time! Sometimes you're on top, sometimes you're on the bottom? How do you deal with all of the sudden changes in the game?
Well Michael, the relationships with the game are the epitome of a roller coaster. A roller coaster that I can’t see what is next. The first time I was betrayed in the game; I wasn’t sure I even wanted to continue. But now that I know how dirty some people can play, I’ll always be prepared for that. 
Does seeing other people play dirty make you want to change how you play the game as well?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Carolyn
Taylor wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:10:29 pm
I request that if we do have another marooning, it is just the first 20 people eliminated returning as the Outcasts Twist. (Side note: Learned how to quote!)

Carolyn

• Loser
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Carolyn wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:13:52 pm
I request that if we do have another marooning, it is just the first 20 people eliminated returning as the Outcasts Twist. (Side note: Learned how to quote!)
This game will loop in infinity. 
Tyler liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Bret
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:13 pm Bret- You had the whole weekend to get to know your tribe, do you think you know what will happen tonight? how confident are you? 

I wish I could say I am confident, but you never know with this game. I feel like this vote will be the determining factor on where everybody actually stands. It is awesome getting to know the people I am on a tribe with. You just never know though...

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14:27 pm
Morgan, Hali liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Bret wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:15:25 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:13 pm Bret- You had the whole weekend to get to know your tribe, do you think you know what will happen tonight? how confident are you? 

I wish I could say I am confident, but you never know with this game. I feel like this vote will be the determining factor on where everybody actually stands. It is awesome getting to know the people I am on a tribe with. You just never know though...
Sometimes you're on the top, sometimes you're on the bottom. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Carolyn
Hopefully you aren't tired of Mama C. ;)

Carolyn

• Loser
By Wendell
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:15:06 pm
Wendell wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:14:24 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:11:20 pm Open ended question for all of you who aren't Tyler:

How safe do you feel tonight?
2-3/10 tbh lol
pretty high number, care to elaborate?
oh i was trying to say its low 💀 I just am worried cause this is a new tribe and we haven't tested loyalties yet, but something feels off a bit ngl. I hope to be proven wrong

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Carolyn wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:17:02 pm
Hopefully you aren't tired of Mama C. ;)
ever since James was voted out, I've been looking for someone new to harass. Any takers?
Morgan, Carolyn liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom