By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome, Zakros, to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

Votes will be due and final at 9:20:00 sharp. 

First thing's first, Tyler, you have won Individual Immunity, if you would like to give it away you have until 9:05:00 to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jessica- Stranded can be a wild game, with your relationships with others changing all of the time! Sometimes you're on top, sometimes you're on the bottom? How do you deal with all of the sudden changes in the game?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Tyler- Congrats on immunity. Do you feel like you needed it? It looks like you gave the clue to Taylor as well. Was it JUST because he came in second or are you trying to reach out to the Crete players?

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Erika- Nice to meet you! So it's easy to become paranoid while playing Stranded, do you think you've experienced any paranoia so far or have you seen others? How do you handle that?  

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Stephanie- You came in 3rd in the immunity challenge, you scored pretty well. Do you think getting third place shows you as a challenge threat or as an asset to your tribe? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Hali
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:02:36 pm Question time!

Hali- Is this vote based on old Crete and Rhodes game lines for you? What are you looking for when looking to vote someone out tonight?
With it being 5-5 from each game, I don't think it can Crete vs Rhodes, it's like starting over from day 1 but with a little more knowledge! I am looking for reliability tonight, and who I can move forward on with in this new game.

Hali

• Loser
By Carolyn
This is not a difficult vote for me in terms of how I'm voting. I am voting for someone with whom I have had little conversation, and of what I have learned, may be quite a volatile player. So, if we have had a conversation you're in the clear! Haha. But, for real, it is a difficult vote regarding my position. I do not feel entirely secure, but that feeling has echoed this entire game, Michael. I am hoping the people who like speaking to me, who trust me, who want to work with me, will honor me, so I can reciprocate in the future.

Carolyn

• Loser
By Erika
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:05:19 pm Erika- Nice to meet you! So it's easy to become paranoid while playing Stranded, do you think you've experienced any paranoia so far or have you seen others? How do you handle that?  

I think we all have experienced the paranoia which can be kinda exciting, but you don't want the paranoia to overtake you.  You definitely don't wanna know how I handle it lol.  

Erika

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michael Snow
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Hali wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:09 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:02:36 pm Question time!

Hali- Is this vote based on old Crete and Rhodes game lines for you? What are you looking for when looking to vote someone out tonight?
With it being 5-5 from each game, I don't think it can Crete vs Rhodes, it's like starting over from day 1 but with a little more knowledge! I am looking for reliability tonight, and who I can move forward on with in this new game.
Are you saying that this divided on early game lines? 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Shirin
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:05:53 pm Shirin- You didn't complete the immunity challenge, do you think that could land you in hot water tonight?
I hope not. The tribe knows I have a kiddo and was very busy this weekend and I believe they all understand 

Shirin

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Michael Snow
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Erika wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:55 pm
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:05:19 pm Erika- Nice to meet you! So it's easy to become paranoid while playing Stranded, do you think you've experienced any paranoia so far or have you seen others? How do you handle that?  

I think we all have experienced the paranoia which can be kinda exciting, but you don't want the paranoia to overtake you.  You definitely don't wanna know how I handle it lol.  
Oh please tell me how you handle it! Some of us are trying to write dissertations on Stranded!

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Taylor
Posts Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:06:06 pm Taylor- The game has changed a lot since we started over two weeks ago. How is stranded living up to your expectations?

Stranded is exceeding my expectations. I felt like the 40th season was going to come with some exciting new twists, but you all really outdid yourselves with this 40-person cast!

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts