--12th Place - Voted out 5-(5)-1-1--
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you.
  1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?
  2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?
  3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
These are actually way more fun to do than typing out all my thoughts.  I wore a work shirt for my one meeting I took today, so you get that in this confessional and yeah, I didn't do my hair today and yeah, I'm still sick.

Enjoy.

Jess, I miss you! :(
Loveita Adams, Dean Kowalski, Cochran and 2 others liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
And updated trust rankings as of 3:01pm EST. After last night, I'm viewing myself as a very eligible bachelor.

Oh and one thing I missed on the video, this was the first vote that I wasn't aware of what was going on, so I need to understand that most others in the game have been blindsided already and I was on the right side of some of those. Even Ken's blindside, I was aware that Stephanie had that idol and Ken was the back-up plan. So like, Taylor, simmer down and play this game with all these liars :)

Cochran, Domenick liked this

Taylor

• Jury
The rumour is that Lindsey and Will are going to join Jay, Jacob, Wendell and I in voting for Genie.

Tyler and Shirin are on board.

But the kicker, the others are voting for Bret. According to Erika. Like come on, I'm not falling for Bret as the vote again.

Genie just gave me that heads up that it's Bret as well and that she thinks I'm in the clear. This game has ruined me, I'll never trust anyone ever again.

Taylor

• Jury
Taylor wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:51:27 pm The rumour is that Lindsey and Will are going to join Jay, Jacob, Wendell and I in voting for Genie.

Tyler and Shirin are on board.

But the kicker, the others are voting for Bret. According to Erika. Like come on, I'm not falling for Bret as the vote again.

Genie just gave me that heads up that it's Bret as well and that she thinks I'm in the clear. This game has ruined me, I'll never trust anyone ever again.
So this is it how it feels to be told the truth. Interesting...

Taylor

• Jury