--12th Place - Voted out 5-(5)-1-1--
Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?
  2. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  3. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  5. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
Q: That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?

A: The best possible outcome occurred tonight. The big fish tonight would have been Tyler, but as you all know, this is a chess game and this 40 person game has really made it difficult to work with all these unique feelings.  Jess is one of the biggest chess pieces because she's so wholesome and has been "misted" by some big players in this game and they then turn around and betray her - but I respect her and don't want to be a dictator, I just try and help her and hopefully we align in our vote.

So tonight, I was doing my best to get Jess to see that the MAUS-4 is dangerous and if we let them by tonight, we could be screwing ourselves. I would have preferred to see Tyler go tonight, but Jess preferred Carolyn. The more I weighed that option, voting Carolyn didn't hurt any of my "allies" because she was the ONLY one I'm not "aligned" with and it was an easy sell to the "apple core", Carolyn has been inactive and didn't even reply to me today. This is a believable reason to vote someone out, but my real intention was to see how they would react and if they really weren't a solid 4, they would have joined in on the vote.

The problem, Jess wasn't around when it was decided to commit on voting for Carolyn. So I just bit the bullet and I WAS shitting myself when I saw that Erika was whispering with Shirin and Hali. But, I decided to stay firm on my vote. The apple core knew I was leaning towards Carolyn, they bought the rationale and if Erika was voted out, I think my story was solid and my vote reason backed it up.

Then Jess misses the vote. *DEAD*

But honestly... BEST. CASE. SCENARIO! I wasn't convinced that Jess would vote out Carolyn, so to have Erika out the MAUS-4 and the clutch move - naming Jess as a potential vote. I was feeling MUCH more confident in Jess voting out Carolyn.  Wendell was clutch tonight too, he was saying all the things I wanted to say, but just couldn't because I'm too close to the other MAUS (right now).

Carolyn goes home. Jess is now on board to work with Wendell, Bret, Erika and I. This game is so damn stressful, but we're getting closer to that next swap with every vote.
Susie Smith liked this

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
Q: Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?

A: I really suck at these idol searches, like I get close I think, but then the password is something so ridiculous that I would never consider. I spent far too much time today inputting the projected date (and all it's vartiations) of the lunar eclipse from Odyssey. I'm a mess!  SO yeah, I've been close and I'm probably close again, but I'll never get the idol. All I can do is help my allies get to the idol and hopefully they use it on me.

Do I think it's been found? Yes I do, I bet Tyler has the idol, he's a genius.

I want the idol to be in mine or Wendell's hands, maybe Jess. And I don't want that idol in Tyler, Hali or Shirin's hands. If Tyler has it, he can strike back and I just need to hope he doesn't see me as a threat to him right now.

Taylor

• Jury
Q: We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?

A: I hate this question so much, it just reminds me that we've been here before and the original F17 was really the F34 lol.

I actually feel much better about my game at this F17 then I did originally. On OG Zakros we all were still feeling eachother out and there were talks of Bret flipping and trying to get Jay and Jess out of the game. Fast forward to the REAL F17 (I hope it's real), all names mentioned are STILL in the game and we're actually closer lol. But now we know most of these players so much better and we're just going on first dates with a few people.

BUT, this game has turned on some big players and in the matter of seconds. So, we just need to take this a day at a time!

Taylor

• Jury
Q: Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?

A: LOL. Turns out my game is filled with just being in any and all alliances. I don't understand how this keeps happening? It's a good problem in some ways, but a big problem in many other ways :|

Alliances:
  1. Taylor & Jay
  2. Taylor & Jess
  3. Taylor, Jay & Jess
  4. Taylor, Jay, Wendell, Jacob (and Dom, never met him haha)
  5. Beyonce's Basement - Taylor, Jay, Bret (rip Stephanie)
  6. Taylor & Wendell
  7. apple - Taylor, Jess, Tyler, Hali & Shirin
  8. The Backseat Boys - Taylor, Wendell & Bret
  9. Taylor, Jess, Wendell, Bret, Erika
I'm sure I'm missing some haha, but ultimately, my alliance is to whoever can get me further in the moment. I sadly had to vote for Stephanie to get in a better position for tonights vote. If Stephanie was here still, slim chance we get Jess to vote with us. So sometimes you just gotta weigh your options, even with allies.

But right now, I'm aligned with everyone on Zakros and that is potentially a huge issue just waiting to happen. BUT, I value my allegiance with Jess and Wendell the most and along with Bret and Erika, we have a chance to get to the next stage.  The apple alliance is a good backup.

I know there are tons of alliances, there are more alliances chat rooms that I'm not a part of then I am a part of. So yeah, I know there are alliances, I just hope that my "alliances" are stronger to me then the other alliances.  I see value in these alliances, because they're the only way to guarantee numbers, but that said, alliances crumble so fast, so they can only take us so far. It's just knowing the right time to jump ship or not.

Taylor

• Jury
Q: Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

A: This is an impossible question! As of this second, I would say that Jess is the safest on the tribe, just because she has shields and bigger targets around her. Literally everyone else could be at risk because we each have a different kind of threat level. I would be an idiot to not think my name is popping up with these people, Jess constantly tells me that I could win and I'm great at challenges and tells everyone about how great I am... all great things at a point in the game, but all dangerous qualities as the game goes further.

Taylor

• Jury
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:44:47 pm
Taylor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:06:43 pm Before jumping back into this game for the night....
PORTUGAL QUALIFIED FOR THE MEN'S WORLD CUP OF SOCCER TODAY TOO!!!
BOTH MY CULTURES!!!!
omg tell your sister Nelly Furtado I love her
OMG DEAN! I listened to Nelly Furtado for an hour after Portugal won! 😂

Taylor

• Jury
Taylor wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:27:20 pm Q: We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?

A: I hate this question so much, it just reminds me that we've been here before and the original F17 was really the F34 lol.

I actually feel much better about my game at this F17 then I did originally. On OG Zakros we all were still feeling eachother out and there were talks of Bret flipping and trying to get Jay and Jess out of the game. Fast forward to the REAL F17 (I hope it's real), all names mentioned are STILL in the game and we're actually closer lol. But now we know most of these players so much better and we're just going on first dates with a few people.

BUT, this game has turned on some big players and in the matter of seconds. So, we just need to take this a day at a time!
Can't wait for you to answer this question again in two weeks
Cochran liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:19:03 pm
Taylor wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:27:20 pm Q: We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?

Stranded in Greece - The ultimate 160-player survivor tournament.

Taylor

• Jury
Taylor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:24:51 pm

Oh sweetie, Stranded in The Mediterranean- The Ultimate 320 player game. 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:27:03 pm
Taylor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:24:51 pm
Oh sweetie, Stranded in The Mediterranean- The Ultimate 320 player game. 
Digs my own grave

Taylor

• Jury
The plan is that we're telling Hali, Tyler and Shirin that the vote is Shirin, just in case Tyler has the vote and then the rest of us vote for Hali or Tyler.

Where the other side is pitching Erika.

It feels like people are trying to solidify a plan, which means this will all go sideways in like an hour. Standby for impending chaos.

Taylor

• Jury
Taylor wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:37:48 pm The plan is that we're telling Hali, Tyler and Shirin that the vote is Shirin, just in case Tyler has the vote and then the rest of us vote for Hali or Tyler.

Where the other side is pitching Erika.

It feels like people are trying to solidify a plan, which means this will all go sideways in like an hour. Standby for impending chaos.
**just in case Tyler has the IDOL (not vote)

Taylor

• Jury