--12th Place - Voted out 5-(5)-1-1--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
I can't tell if this is a stab at me or not, I missed ONE set of Qs lol

Q: New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

A: I really do WANT an idol in my life. They've altered the game a lot, for better or worse. BUT, I freakin' suck at these things. I did so good on the last clue and then ended up REALLY far off. I also feel like these remaining players are getting smart with the board and know when people are actively trying passwords and I'm still not figuring out where or how they know.  Tyler got lucky that he shared the clue with ME, but I'm glad Stephanie shared the 4th clue with Wendell and not Carolyn. So now I can work with Wendell, who is a proven idol finder!

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
Q: In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

A: I don't remember who I said here to be honest. But let's see... I was just listening to Rob Has A Podcast and he had Kim Spradlin on as a guest and a) she's super sarcastic and I loved it and b) she said something about her game that really resonated with me, so I'm going to say Kim Spradlin-Wolf.

She doesn't claim to be this mastermind at all and just said that she plays it a day at a time and assessed each day as it came and that's how I feel I play this game. I've had to vote out people that in the moment might not seem great for my game, but long term, I feel like it will benefit me.

I've seen many of my mid-trust worthy friends go home, because they don't fit into the equation. Last night, seeing Stephanie go home really sucked. BUT, Stephanie going home now gives me a rejuvenated Jess that is more willing to work with Wendell and Bret, that was never going to happen with Steph still in the game.  So in the short-term that sucked, but now, I need to do what I can to get Jess, Erika, Wendell and Bret together to take down the powerhouse Worlds Apart.  And if this dysfunctional group of players can mobilize, I'll have to shift my focus to working with Worlds Apart, which is still an option with my apple alliance.

One day at a time playas!

Who do YOU see when you see me play? Maybe don't answer that :|

Taylor

• Jury
Q: What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

A: This is tough, I feel like a BIG move needs to happen tonight to ensure the Worlds Apart folks don't walk through this game. But, it's a huge rick. I've seen a lot of big players go home for even alluding to ideas like this (Michelle, Paul, James), so I'm worried that if the others just see me say it, they can just take me out this round to get 1 day further... when in reality, it would open this game up wider if we can reduce the Worlds Apart numbers.

So, I wanted to make a big move, but is NOW the time to do it?  If I push it, it could put a bigger target on my back. My challenge performance definitely caught some eyes, even though it wasn't even close to to being the fastest.

Wendell and Bret won't want to be sitting ducks and I can't blame them, but will Jess and Erika be down to make a move? It will be difficult to convince Jess, she likes to play this game with "nice" people, but these people always end up voting for her to go.

Taylor

• Jury
Activity is UP!

I have Jess and Wendell buttering up Erika right now. I also have dropped a hint with Jess that we have a couple of options here, stick with apples/Worlds Apart or we can go with the minority and make our own majority.

Goal: win Immunity

But if we lose, then try and get Jessica to side with Erika and we can vote out an apple. I just want to protect Wendell at all costs.

Taylor

• Jury