--12th Place - Voted out 5-(5)-1-1--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
Q: You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

As soon as I saw the link say aegeansea.stranded... I was petrified. Like, ummm... this isn't Crete. And then I saw Erika's face and was shocked. Like holy crap, we all looked so ridiculous answering your question yesterday about the "big twist" and I freakin' that this was the 40th Season and something big was coming. This was feeling too un-Season 40. And BANG! There it is.  The cast is DOUBLED.  Incredible twist! Well done. My brain is still struggling to comprehend what I got into.

Taylor

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Posts
Q: Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

A: It's a mix of both. Immediately it felt daunting because of the expanded time commitment, like damn, I thought I was Top 12 and making the merge and that was my goal. Then exciting, because what a freakin' twist and journey this is and to win! Like this is next level!  And I'll get to the next feeling I had with the next question.
Susie Smith liked this

Taylor

• Jury
Q: What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

A: After the feeling of daunting, then excitement, the next feeling was dread and that's currently where I reside and how I'm processing this.  I was SECONDS away from getting that Immunity and being on that new tribe and that's where I would have felt the most comfortable. I'm still with Jess and Jay, my numero unos (as you've seen from my trust rankings), but all the work I put into Wendell and Jacob (and Dom by process of elimination) is gone. I'm on a tribe with Bret (who is super untrustworthy), Stephanie (who we tried to vote out last night) and the 3 OG Lato amigos that are tied to the hip.

So.... it's going to be either Jay, Jess or I going tomorrow night and I'm feeling pretty confident that I'll be getting the short straw. So yeah, pretty demoralized right now.

Taylor

• Jury
James proposes a flip on Steph...
6- Steph - James, Morgan, Bradley, Jay, Jess, Tay
2 - Me/Jess - Steph, Bret

Jay is going to leak the plan to Steph and see if she'll switch the vote on either James, Morgan or Bradley.

Jay also has an idol that needs to be played tonight.

Stranded Fam, buckle up!

Taylor

• Jury