--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
I will answer these in a bit but just for a little bit of transparency to things.

I am like dead in the middle of finals right now (well, no, I'm just starting them really) at school whilst trying to work part time. The twist of the game is SUPER cool but it stretching this long does make the level of activity I'd like to give a game very hard to impossible! Which is a real shame and makes me feel a little bit guilty about things.

This means I'm probably going to have to play a game where I try and drag the goatiest of goats to the end and just nail the best FTC I can if I want any hope of winning because I'm just truly not able to keep up to the point of having a firm strategic grip on things. I do have faith in my ability to sell myself and I think this is something I can do, it's just not the game I usually like to play.

Anyways, this will be the last time I offer like excuses and be a downer I know it's no fun to just sit here and mope about things either, I really do enjoy the game and am going to give everything I can to win it yet, and I think that I can honestly. I'm just going to have to get creative with it all.
Dean Kowalski, Catalie liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Things will be a little shorter tonight because I am sleepy.

1. I think the whole TC was like... very dramatic! There were like 40 whispers and not a single one of them was to me? I had messaged Lindsey like 2 minutes before TC that Bret was trying to target her because like... he was. This might have been dumb to do because I do want to work with Bret but really I was just trying to cause additional drama and make it so that she doubled down on like needing to keep me around and... yeah! I don't know what it was all about and I don't really care honestly, but now people are like big pissed at Lindsey because she's lying to people literally every round. I think I probably want to keep her around for another 1-2 rounds because like.. they're never going to ally with her? I doubt Taylor is like a MEGAFAN of me in the jury and I know he was trying to throw me under the bus a bit over the last few days, but I don't think he has reason to crusade against me or anything either. Probably a net neutral of sorts.

2. Well, yes there is clearly some split here as there was always going to be. It's very rare that dynamics are TRULY fluid at the beginning of a merge, especially in such a large merge where everybody just wants THEIR PEOPLE to try and live another round. There have been some exceptions, most notably... me who has been voting with the Rhodes group every round. Of course last round also got a bit more complicated with some of the Rhodes group siding with Crete to vote Genie. Things definitely blur more and more as the rounds go on but it makes perfect sense that these people would trust those that they've played with for weeks now over people they might have met just a few nights ago. You feel like you owe these people and don't want to just fuck them over if you don't have to. I will work with who I have to no matter what side they're on, so far that has been Rhodes and I think this round I might still work with Rhodes if their core stays intact, but at a point I'm going to need to try and jump over and IDEALLY take Ricard and/or the Tyler/Shirin pair with me. Like Lindsey will have to go and then we need to bop Will too because idk what he's doing.

3. LMAO WELL when I read this question I was going to be like "Honestly I don't really have the energy to look right now and I'm pretty sure it has been found already anyways" but then I clicked on some cowboy emote and apparently that was an idol too? So I just took the expediated route of course! All in the plan all along. So that is COOL I suppose! Finding the other now would be kind of sexy to have both. I don't really love having idols because you feel twice as stupid if you leave with them HOWEVER I do think this cast is really bad at telling lies so I can maybe sniff out if I ever need to use it. I think I'm actually relatively safe for the next few rounds though so if I can take out a ~big threat~ with it later it earns me a bit of ~RESUME~

4. Hmm, it's a good question! If I don't win I want to get 11th, 8th, 4th, or 2nd place. Just because those are placements that I'm missing from my like... ORG Bingo card which I never really cared about but I'm only missing a few at this point so it'd be cute to fill out the rest LMAO (I have up to 16th otherwise) Beyond that... I guess I want to keep having fun? Is that lame? I feel like just seeing out the twist and not immediately falling prey to it and being able to adapt and fit in with the new group and blurry the lines a bit has been somewhat satisfying to me. I think  would like to do one vote with Crete before I leave just so I don't feel like I just sold my soul to Rhodes, that I truly am the master of both universes!! Beyond that just win yeah? I wouldn't really feel like I had unfinished business if I left, I guess the only reason I'd feel this way is because I'd love to play this game when I was in like a prime position timewise and energywise to give it 110%. (this is not good for my success rate, i often flop when i'm in 110% mode, but its fun) But I feel quite satisfied with the experience as is. It's been like an awesome twist and I've just loved seeing it all unfold in such an interesting way.

5. I think it'd be safe to say at this point that Lindsey and Will are in danger. I believe Wendell and Jay when they say they are sick of playing this flipping nonsense and just want her out. I do too... but not yet, I really do want to take out Jacob first god that'd make me so happy. I don't really want to vote any of the other 3 honestly. HONESTLY now that I really think about it, I don't know if I would vote the other 3, though maybe I let it happen in the moment. Bret I don't trust but I do think I need him as a potential endgame partner and Wendell/Jay ... well they lie a lot so they might actually want me out but they are kind of GOOD at it compared to a lot of others so I at least kind of feel like they want to work together and I will need some of them to take out Lindsey/Will/Erika. Honestly Erika needs to go she's such a non-factor to me but I know she isn't explicitly that, she has some good connections.

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts