--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

5. Congrats on winning the challenge! Did you consider giving your immunity away to anyone during tribal council?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Group Custom Custom Custom
lmaooo what a mess what a mess my viewer friends.

i don't hate genie leaving THAT much and they are really bad at lying, it was really evident that bret was not leaving tonight, but yeah i can't just like GUESS who is and i HAVE been wrong in the past so...

i think i'm good at handling the fallout though, i'm just trying to continue working all the sides together and making myself look like a good option to as many different groups here as i can.

they'll probably just vote me out tomorrow for having won 2 challenges and having 2 idol clues because that really gets their goat it seems.

i think telling the idol clue to wendell and jay (which i did) actually wasnt a GREAT idea. it might be? not that i mind if they find it that's why i DID tell them, i'd rather they find it than lindsey or will honestly, it's just that i worry that by telling them this they are going to think that i already found it and that's why i'm so cavalier about giving it out. so that might have been a bit of a flub. we'll see!
Loveita Adams, Susie Smith, Domenick and 1 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
honestly i usually like being a topdog cutie in games but i think this game has been more fun playing from a bit of an underdog spot, it makes me feel like i can be more active about trying to do things without blowing up my spot

i just can't play with lindsey much longer, i think she's a fun person but no no no no no. jacob is apparently shit talking me and like HONESTLY good for him like he has every right to hate me because i've just started completely ignoring him. i know it's bad game play I KNOW i'm sorry i just... don't want to chat with him and there are enough other people here to try and worry about.

tyler i also think is somebody that i can't value nearly as much as i was hoping. i like him probably the most on a social level but he's just cagey with me and clearly doesn't trust me which is UNDERSTANDABLE considering we've played the entire game apart, i was just hoping i could work with him.

if i can convince lindsey/erika/tyler/shirin/ricard/will to come together here and vote taylor or jacob (pref jacob) i'd love to do that this round, otherwise i might try to jump to a myself/jay/jacob/taylor/wendell/bret group? which would only tie, maybe we could get ricard to come along with it all after being blindsided here? i think he would agree to take out like... will or something which is probably ideal for me. they might want to go right for lindsey and i wouldn't HATE the idea because i don't really want to play with her after blindsiding her i know she'd be a nightmare, but i think starting with will is a better idea. i should probably just say i think he has the idol because apparently that's all it takes to get somebody voted out here.

Rachel

• Jury
shut the fuck upppp i've never had an idol played on me by somebody else i don't think? so that's a fun milestone!

i'll have some picking up the pieces to do tonight, when i knew i might be in trouble i kind of just tried to ignite a few fires to start drama that didn't include me.
Loveita Adams, Michael Snow, John and 1 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
Rachel wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:34:26 pm lindsey honestly drives me crazy her way of communicating is so fucking annoying!! she constantly sounds like she's accusing me of things literally FUCK OFF
This did not age well, did it? How do you feel about Lindsey now? The people ((i.e. me)) want the tea, girl. When you get a chance. Also congrats on surviving that mess. 🖤
Rachel liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Group
LMAO I mean I don't feel THAT differently about her I guess it's because I've ALWAYS BEEN A CUNT right

I still think she's pretty annoying to try and chat game with and is trying to do the absolute most. I never really had an issue with her in a ~personal~ sense though I do know that when I make posts like that it comes across as otherwise, it... happens with me sometimes! Just expect me to be slightly more hyperbolic about opinions I have in the moment because... I don't know it's how I express myself!

Anyways, obviously I appreciate the idol and it does show that she wants to go forward with me, which is GOOD, BUT. There is a but, when isn't there. I obviously can't go to the end with Lindsey this also like puts me on a chain as her pet and even if the idol didn't ultimately matter she will always be seen as my protector. Which she is, don't get me wrong, I think I would be in a lot more shit without her fighting for me, but like.. I can never say that in the game you know, we have to pretend there is a method to it all even when there isn't.

Rachel

• Jury