--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Posts Custom Custom
Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

Well, I don't know. Like I think I made a mistake in letting my activity drop more than I should have at a few points where I jeopardized a good first impression on people. I don't know YET if this is a mistake though, or if it's a mistake that will end up biting me at least. Like I've gotten pretty good reception from a lot of people over the last few days but I think with people like Will and to a degree Ricard, they feel fine ignoring our relationship a little bit because they already feel secure with some of the others. I do worry that although people are giving me lip service in wanting to work together they are really talking amongst themselves about my attempts to branch out a bit and it's just causing me to worsen my spot here, which is really possible in the case that they all felt secure and locked in their place prior to Sunday. It's hard to say yet.

Beyond this, I wish I had sniffed out better the Michelle vote in round 1. I knew something was up because people were being messy, but I kind of attributed it to first tribal council jitters. I think if I would have successfully dissuaded them from doing this I would have a better relationship with OG Zakros in general due to not having that early blemish in our history. Ideally I'd also have Michelle here still!!

What do you make of the person voted off Zakros tonight? How will that affect your game down the road?

So I don't know them at all and thus don't really have an opinion here? Genie and Lindsey seemed to like her quite a bit so I would have liked to meet her but at the same time I wouldn't say I CARE any which way. I think it might push Lindsey closer to me? If she is worried Jay will link back up with the Crete over there down the road. Lindsey has been a little.. short tonight though, I'm beginning to worry a little bit about her.

If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

I'd tell Jessica to get a fucking grip. I'd tell Bradley to try logging in.

Really, I don't know. I suppose I'd tell Dom to watch his relationship with Jacob, the last thing a kind of annoying, domineering wannabe mafia boss needs is a perceived soldier. I mean I guess it is what he needs to maintain that image but it's going to skyrocket his threat.

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

Again I just have no real point of reference with these people so I truly couldn't tell you. I think that Shirin is probably in the most danger next? It seems like Crete has kind of taken control and Tyler seems like the type that would work his way into their core by good social ability. Genie tells me that Erika is pretty savvy as well so Shirin makes the most sense as the leftover.

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

1. Domenick (I know this is rich given how much I complain and I still do want him out, but I think he wants me here to most)
2. Genie (I think she's friends with everybody though, I do still watch what I say around her)
3. Lindsey (She might have been higher earlier today, she just feels guarded tonight)
4. Jay (Honestly below this point I don't really trust them at all, I think we have a solid relationship but again he likes a lot of people)
5. Ricard
6. Jacob (Really just by proxy through Dom, no personal loyalty)
7. Tyler
8. Bradley
9. Will
10. Wendell
11. Bret
12. Taylor
13. Erika
14. Shirin
15. Jessica

I don't really trust anybody fml. I just don't know how much openness and reassurance I should expect from mostly 'new' players because they've shown a few times they're light on it even when I was fine (besides Dom who isn't light on it he just thwaps you in the face with it) but they just all feel so guarded even when I try to be open with them. We'll see, I'll take each day as it comes.
Dean Kowalski, Stephanie, Susie Smith and 3 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts