--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
You’ve passed the halfway point of the game! Congratulations!

Reply to the questions below by using video, audio or text. Many of you are doing a fantastic job of letting us know your game insights, strategies and plans and some… may as well be invisible in that regard.

1.    New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

2.    In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

3.    What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?

That’s all from me tonight, don’t be invisible!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
i don't know why but i kind of want to fight somebody!! i think dom being so overbearing is starting to really get my goat! as if it hadn't been already :speakno:

i think i should probably still wait a few more rounds but being in this position is always like... embarrassing to me? like i don't want to sit here and listen to fucking DOMINICK preach at me hmst hmst

bradley can still go he's boring but i'm feeling like we need to kick things up a little bit, i just need to think of how best to do so...
Morgan liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
New idols clues were released tonight to some of you. Do you NEED to find an idol to save your game?

No, I don't think so, I rarely find idols because I think I need them mostly just because I like to feel special and like I was the one to solve the puzzle and outsmart the other people here. I think this is a bit of a different circumstance because I think I could be in trouble here if we were to lose enough, I'd love to have like an ~iconic~ idol play because I really don't think I've ever successfully played an idol? I find lots of them in games I play but I either get blindsided with them or don't need them in the end and just play them the last round they're eligible. I do WANT to find an idol this game just to like check it from the things to do list, I'll try hard to snag the next set of clues whatever they are.
In your application, we asked which three Survivor contestants matched your personality the best. As we go into the third full week of the game, have your thoughts about that changed? Which Survivor contestants remind you most of how you're playing NOW?

So I still don't really know Survivor babes! I think I might have compared myself to Sophie if I did end up comparing myself to a Survivor character? And I still think that fits really I think I'm willingly playing follower for the time being but am not REALLY buying what the snake oil salesmen are selling! I have no snakes in need of oiling!!! But no like, I feel like comparing Survivor to ORGs is always a little bit flawed because ACTIVITY isn't really a possible problem in real Survivor and it's just been such a defining part of this game so far both for me and for the others that have left, I think we're really getting to a point where it's less of a thing as most of the chaff has been all dusted. I'll get back to you on this once the game really takes off, I know we've had ROUNDS that have taken off up to this point but like... I think we're back in a little bit of a lull and my personal game hasn't had a chance to hit it's stride yet, yuh!!

If you want me to compare my game to anything else I can try to do that, let me know the categories I can choose from that would be of any interest to you personally and if I know anything about it you can consider it done~

What are your plans to ensure you make it through the next boot? Are you a big target, or are you hiding behind one for safety?
So my plan for THIS round is to just vote Bradley because I don't like him and apparently neither do most of the others, he's milquetoast! Going forward beyond that I think I might be in a little bit of a tough spot, there is no more EASY boot and everybody will have their own defenders. So what I've done is loaded up the 'make-people-love-me' cannon with all the ammo I have and pointed it right at whatever this tribe is named. They are going to be repeatedly shot by it in the face over the next few days and any notion of me being not active will be but a distant fragment as they are forced to eat the lead of my compelled love. Except Jacob I'm going to keep ignoring him because he makes me want to log off. I don't think I'll be voted out of this tribe I've decided it's not a cute look for me.
Cochran, Catalie liked this

Rachel

• Jury
I agree that the strategic elements are very different on Survivor ORGs vs the Survivor show - things that vastly affect one's perception of relationships, trust, communications, etc. Which differences do you think affect your strategy/game play the most when playing ORGs vs how it might be playing on the show?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Group Custom
I agree that the strategic elements are very different on Survivor ORGs vs the Survivor show - things that vastly affect one's perception of relationships, trust, communications, etc. Which differences do you think affect your strategy/game play the most when playing ORGs vs how it might be playing on the show?

Well what I'm mostly talking about is the concept of 'inactivity' or votes for people 'not being around' like... people can't leave the beach really. Somebody on Survivor could be considered shy or quiet or not having the RIGHT conversations but them just not being around to chat with isn't really a factor and it's what does determine a lot of the early stages of some ORGs, which is why I think my strategic game here is hard to compare so far.

There are definitely other differences of course though, I think the biggest change for me is probably like.. the airs I put on online. I think I have an issue really GETTING TO KNOW PEOPLE both online and in real life but for very different reasons. I think I'm great at forming a like baseline connection online, early on in games I've played I'm dominatingly popular it's truw it's truw but as time goes on they stagnate a bit. In real life I don't have this issue but I'm a bit more TIMID so I can only connect with certain people. I think I would play a floaty position on the show versus how I often play in ORGs where I really am used to be that bitch at all times which is why this experience has been a BIT frustrating for me. I'm not suggesting my performance here would warrant that in my ~community~ I just think that I've been holding back a bit here because of a lot of external things that have eaten up a lot of time and energy. The PROBLEM is that games are not fun for me when I know I'm holding back so it creates a bit of a compounding effect where I become worse and worse.

Which is why we're STOPPING it right here and cutting the brakes because I really do like the game and the setup and don't want that to be my memory of it!

Anyways how that relates to real life, in real life I'd happily float because I would care a hell of a lot more about winning the prize money lmao, I don't really care about winning this for any prize or anything I just want to play a fun game that I think showcased what I can bring.
Cochran, Catalie, Sherri and 1 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury