--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. You and the rest of your tribe were safe this round, as a reward for taking the risk and volunteering. However, you find yourselves with 4 new people you never even knew existed until now. Do you regret signing up? Or are you finding your groove on this mixed-game tribe?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
1. No, it's like the best decision I made this game. Well I'm a little bit bothered right now that they aren't online to chat much tonight because I really do want to bond with these Rhodesians because I'd rather kill some Cretans in the near future but that will be tough if I've only said 2 words to Carolyn by the time we go to TC!! I don't know if it's actually a great decision like... I don't mind Wendell all that much and that's probably who I'd have to kill, really voting any of them would leave Dom or Jacob completely incensed and to a DEGREE rightfully so because it's be a bit snakey but like... also what do I owe them? I just met Jacob and Wendell yesterday and Dom... voted out an inactive over me and 'vouched for me' in what was probably a losing battle anyways? I just feel some draw to hate them I don't know why. I'm truly such a hater this game.

2. James leaving is good because I think he was... a gamebot! So maybe that quote was his. I think he was a people pleaser and afraid to show any spice and it made it hard for me to feel any which way about him. He did TRY though and I ignored him a lot so like... I won't put the blame entirely on him. JD left which means nothing to me.

3. I want to win the challenges here lol, I think being able to retain as many of these connections going into a future swap as I can will be super important to gaining some power in this game. Every connection I make here paves the roads for several more when I meet more members of this Rhodes group compared to the Cretes who have absolutely no frame of context with them. I think this tribe has the HUGE advantage in that regard and I think this tribe will probably overperform in general compared to the other two in this game, though we should consider that the people who are here are probably here because they weren't doing as hot on their own season type thing.

4. Trust is tough because I implicitly trust the 3 Crete people to want me around more than any of the others just on the basis that the obvious 'sides' would encourage that. If we stick to that side it's just free safety if we can get a number up so it's always pretty hard going to get somebody to willingly flip in a situation like this. In terms of who I think I could most work with from the other side, I think it'd be like... Genie -> Ty -> Brad -> Carolyn.

I don't know what I want to do tomorrow night yet should we lose, I really am considering just flipping over the the Rhodes side and picking off the Cretes because I don't really want to play this game with them, but I do recognize that probably hurts my reputation as a whole and if any of them escape this tribe alive they are pretty well connected on that side and can really make things bad for me. The ideal situation is to have one of them go while not being implicated for it but I REALLY don't know how I'd go about approaching that lmao, and I don't think I could talk any of them into willingly voting out a Crete SO. We will see I suppose.
Cochran, Morgan, Sherri and 2 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts