--9th Place - Voted out 5-4--
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group
Hiiii Susie! and others, I guess...
1. VERY excited to see. I've been kind of in the ORG scene for a long while now and it's something that I've always kind of heard memed about a bit as an idea but it just seemed so wildly impractical to actually do it. I did think it was funny how in all the promo stuff for the season you were never giving an actual theme but didn't think it was THIS and I think it's like masterfully done and has me so excited to see play out. TRULY a giant gaggery.

2. It's not daunting fuck themmmmm, I actually like the people that I've been put with here tonight and I think that I can survive this group pretty easily, I'll probably end up selling Dom and Jacob out when it comes to it unless they're jumping to flip which... I don't see happening. Dom is like a DECENT guy I would feel the vaguest little bit bad about it but like he's also bossy and kind of annoying? And he likes to talk about the game a lot which like ok yes sis it's what we're doing! But I don't need that all the time. I know I've been a bit inactive the past few days though so he's trying to cover for lost ground when he can. He's like in love with Jacob and I think I'll probably hate Jacob, he's kind of like I thought he'd be which is not my speed!

3. I'm glad to NOT be on Crete let me start with that, I would like toss my PC out the window if I had to play with all of them on a tribe like that. I mean yes that is what I was just going to do if the merge had been real BUT now that I know there is an alternative? and I just have to sit there and imagine while stuck with these people that I already can't stand? I really do like to ENGAGE with twists in games because like... Survivor is kind of boring! Hate to say it, I don't like the game that much, or rather I'm just kind of tired of the basic formula in terms of playing. What is DIFFERENT and UNIQUE and fun about the game is what really stands out and like obviously this takes the crown on that!

Other than that I do like Genie a fair amount and Brad and Tyler both give me pretty decent vibes, I would like to meet Carolyn more as well she hasn't really been around a great deal tonight but in the few replies that I did get she has good vibes. So YUH.

Cochran, Susie Smith, Sherri and 1 others liked this

Rachel

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
i feel like i just come here to whine half the time but i'm literally so sick of dom i would give myself nightmares by trying to ally with him and jacob all game? jacob is whatever i don't really know him yet but i'm not really inclined to like him from what i see but dom is just being such a loser!!

first of all he's all in a huff about brad not liking his introduction post thing and making a joke post which is literally so irrelevant to anything, people like posts on a whim? and then he's just been such a fucking annoying pos about the last tribe like i fucking KNOW that bret was closer to james than me because i didn't really feel like talking to james! yes it wasn't GREAT of me but i don't need you to like mention it 400 times to try and like push me closer to him? i BELIEVE YOU that you wanted me to stay but STOP BRINGING IT UP I DONT CARE i'll vote you out anyways if you're FUCKING ANNOYING.

wendell has been cool though, going to try develop good bonds with him and genie and we'll see from there.
Morgan, Cochran liked this

Rachel

• Jury
i think survivor only really works well when the players have big egos, i've been thinking about this a bit lately and it just... is true. players that are nervous and not confident in their ability play fucking lame games and are frustrating to deal with!! i would expand on this but i don't want to

also i just really don't like how dom views the game like

is just such a stupid way to look at things and he's always been like this, as though people don't have their own intermixed relationships and it's not so much more complicated than that. he's kind of what prompted this post his whole energy to me just screams 'i don't have faith in myself' to me and is just so intensely lame to me.

i think i probably have to miss tomorrow night again which is BAD considering it's our first tribal here but i'll try to figure it out earlier in the day and hopefully i can still be around to try and do the challenge, our odds of winning aren't like super hot given only one tribe wins but i'll try my best to carry it if it's a conventional abilities one.
Morgan, Morgan liked this

Rachel

• Jury