--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
What a tribal council that was!! πŸ’―πŸ’―

It might have been a lot, so take time to process it and talk πŸ—£ when ready. Final Seven starts now!
  1. Goats 🐐 VS πŸ†šοΈ Goliaths πŸ’ͺ would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight πŸŒƒ or was that just temporary?
  2. On the revote, why did you πŸ”ƒ change it, or stay the course ↗️?
  3. Who ⁉️ is targeting you πŸ‘ˆ right now? Do you think that everyone πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘§ has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone πŸ‘€ who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC? πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  4. Describe ✏✏ your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. Was it 🀣🀣 or 😭😭 or maybe a β˜ΊπŸ™„πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜±πŸ€ ?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
1. Goliaths all the way mate. Also I hate smileys not working on Mac smh. Okay so, regarding this question though. I want to stick with that group for one vote. Because if a big threat goes at 7, then the 3 goats have incentive to make f3 together, and duh im not letting that happen. After that though, I do want Lindsey at 6. Just can't beat her. After that, go Wendell at 5 and then Shirin at 4. And yes I'd rather go to 3 with Erika than Shirin because I feel like shirin being in the final 3 would just be disrespectful to the season. That's my plan anyway. I think once I get Wendell out at 5, I'll be able to win immunity at 4.

2. Because if Lindsey goes at 8, dang might as well go to jury already at 7. It was pretty clear the goats wanted to go to the end together, and Jacob would gun for me on the next vote. So I was both willing to go to rocks, and, knowing the type of player Bret is, confident that he wouldn't go to rocks with an idol in his pocket. And I had a backup plan on top of that, which was to hard push wendell as a decoy vote to create a 4-2-2, but my read was still right that Bret wouldn't go to rocks with an idol.

3. Jacob is targeting me hardcore. And everyone has some sort of target. Either as a goat, or as a strong player. And each as a target for different reasons. I feel like of everyone, Shirin is guaranteed FTC but I don't want that to happen. Of the threats, Lindsey naturally has the biggest target on her back. And for good reason, she'll win if she makes it to the end. I hope Wendell has a bigger target on his back than I do. The In-Crowd hopefully confirmed that. Especially to Bret, who's gonna be the swing at 5. I feel like Bret also has a high chance of making ftc rn. I think Erika also doesn't have a massive target on her back? Those 3 are looking pretty good for FTC.

4.Β :loveeyes:

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Like he's on the bottom, he should be making deals, throwing out names.

His best pitch is "I don't know. Guess I'll have to win immunity." Get in the know, make the know, throw people under the bus. Do whatever you have to do. DO NOT fucking act the victim for being on the bottom and refuse to fight it. Period.Β 
Catalie, Dean Kowalski liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts