--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
A comp beast is gone, a public idol is in play, just a few rounds left to go, let's see what's on your mind.

1. I hope that this weekend's non-live challenge helped y'all get a little rest as we enter the end game. Now that you've seen the The In Crowd challenge results, did anything strike you as surprising, weird or unjust? Any results you were happy to see?

2. How will Bret's winning the Public Immunity Idol affect your game? Did you suspect that's what you were voting for with that question?

3. Some friendships made in this game you hope will last a long time and others you're not that invested in, because you're just going through the motions to advance your game. Who are you close to in game for purely strategic reasons? Who do you actually feel close to? Who would hurt the most to find out was faking a friendship with you?

4. How badly did Rachel's winning most of the last several challenges affect your ego? Who will fill the challenge beast spot now that Rachel is out?

5. Some of you are playing loyal, alliance-based games, others are switching things up. Is how you're playing now typical of your game style? If not, why did you change your go-to style of play this time?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom
1. Nothing of the above, to be honest. I'm surprised at the trust with your life answer actually, I didn't think I'd be the answer to that. But there you go, apparently I'm a trustworthy bloke so I'll take it. Not surprised with the being stuck in a jungle question, lmao. But tbf, I'm useless with a machete, so gl with that one :P. 

2. It's shit. Utter shit. I remembered today why I never trusted Bret. Don't know why I did it in the first place, but credit where credit's due, he played me fair and square. I knew that's what we were voting for, but nonetheless voted for Bret. But it seems, like that was a mistake.

3.  I'm gonna fucking rant about Jacob. Fuck that guy, that slimy ass. I felt like I had a genuine friendship with him, but he was purely going through the motions with me and stringing me along and it sucks. It hurts me, on a personal level. I called him out on projecting a fake character and fabricating our relationship and he admitted he was just using me as a shield and wanted me gone at 6 and was even plotting against me before Taylor left. So fuck that, we're done. I'm actually fucking close to Lindsey and we're actually working together now. Not until f3, granted, but like, I genuinely like her as a person, as a player, ehhhhh tricky one to deal with. But yeah, I love Wendell but I just voted for him. I don't really have much of a personal connection with anyone else, like. I have a bit of a connection with Will, but sometimes I just don't think he's a very good person. Shirin like, surface level, same with Erika. I like Erika a lot though. 

4. Really fucking badly lmao. I'm glad she's gone in a challenge sense, and a round ago it would've been great to have her leave in Ricard's spot. But alas, she won immunity. But anyway, yeah hopefully I will cause I reckon I'll be needing em. If not then it'll probably be Jacob or wendell which would suck.

5. I'm playing for myself and me alone. I was fine to play alliance-based but if that alliance wants to stab me first then I'm gonna jump ship. It's just the case that Bret didn't want to jump the ship with me. Which sucks, because I think that was best for him to prove to other players that he wasn't merely a stagnant player. 
Catalie, Susie Smith liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:59:51 am Describe how you made the handle grow wings and soar towards Jacob
I called him out on fabricating our relationship, stringing me along and projecting a fake character of loyalty, to which he complained I flipped on him. Bitch you have some serious amnesia cus as far as I remember you threw the first punch??? Way back before Taylor left??? So like don't whine to me about flipping when your ass flipped first, period. He then admitted to just using me as a shield.

Also if you're looking for the literal translation, I used the force.

Jay

• Jury
So, very briefly, there's the idea of a threats alliance coming together to vote out the lesser threats, at least for one round, to secure a bit more longevity for us on the next few votes. Personally, as long as it keeps me away from the firing line, happy days.

The massive blowup with Jacob actually gives me a bit more options here. I can now convincingly pitch a Jacob vote to Shirin and Will based off the fact that I'm pissed at him and that him, wendell and bret are a final 3 that needs to be split up soon. 

However, the real plan. Me, Wendell, Lindsey and Erika are all gonna vote Will.

So should look like

Lindsey: Jacob, Bret
Jacob: Shirin, Will
Will: Me, Wendell, Erika, Lindsey

Hopefully, for once, one of my plans during this merge works. 

Jay

• Jury