--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Jay
Dean Kowalski wrote:SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.
1. It's honestly been like really exhilarating being part of this madness. From Paul, to Steph, to James, to Dom, all these amazing characters, and people, that I've managed to play with. Ngl I thought it'd be around about now that we'd be finished. BUT, I will say, I'm SO glad we're not, because I'm enjoying every step, even though it's been exhausting at times. I certainly haven't done any 40 player orgs lmao, so this is a completely different experience to anything I'm used to. It's exhausting, but boy does getting this far feel worth it. I've certainly had some highs, my relationship with Taylor and Jess, relationships that I'll cherish for a long long time. Not being swap screwed in my first swap was amazing haha. Fighting my way from the bottom to the top on the Crete tribe. Being given the idol by Wendell. Idoling out James. All amazing moments. Had some lows as well, the moment of the Crete swap, the Jess and Taylor votes. Even the scramble leading up to the Bradley vote. But overall it's all been part of my journey. I've fought from the bottom. I've played from the top. And I'm super satisfied with my journey so far. But hell no is it stopping there. Got plans yet.

2. I've commented on the idea of the stagnant ideas of 'goats' and 'players' but personally, it's bull shit and an opportunity for some players to get off the bottom. I think the only potential goats are Bret and Shirin, and again, they've had their own individual stories and moves and motives. At the moment, my ideal 4 consists of 3 of Erika, Jacob, Will, Bret, and then obviously myself. But we'll see, there's time for that to change.

3. I feel like I'm pretty respected in terms of a jury vote. I've got a pretty good story, and a resume to show for it as well, not just emotional baggage that I can count on. I want to possibly go to the final 3 with Erika and Bret, or maybe Will and Bret. Not sure yet. I've talked about final 3 with Erika and Bret, and I'm planning on talking about final 3 with Will tonight when he wakes up. I know Lindsey will be difficult to beat, and I also believe Wendell will be hard to beat due to us having pretty similar stories, and also he's been a pretty immaculate social player so far. But I think I have pretty high odds of beating a lot of people come final tribal.

4. For this question, I'm gonna rank chances to win in FTC

1. Lindsey
2. Me
3. Wendell
4. Rachel
5. Erika
6. Will
7. Jacob
8. Bret
9. Shirin

5. I think Ricard might be bitter towards SOME people jury wise. I also have ZERO idea how Genie will be as a juror. HOWEVER, one of the biggest things I have on that jury is Taylor and Jess, who saw the entirety of my game from start to finish apart from the 20-player swap. So I have some amazing vouching over there from that jury. I plan on making some waves next couple rounds, BUT waves that make sense to my game, and to my pathing moving forward.

1. Bret (WTF)
2. Will (WTAF)
3. Jacob
4. Erika
5. Wendell
6. Shirin
7. Lindsey
8. Rachel

Some more shit to come, we'll start with that for now though.

Dean Kowalski, Catalie liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Also, got some encouragement from Tay today. He liked my post about goats and then removed it. Obviously doesn't wanna put a target on my back but still lets me knows he's there supporting me <3

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Now, Bret's told me about Wendell throwing my name out, not for this vote but for next vote.

So, I've come up with a counter-plan. I've got a final 3 on the works with Erika and Bret, one with each of them separately, but I haven't got them on board with going to the end with each other yet. But, I'm gonna let Bret vote with the lockup alliance of me, wendell, Jacob, will, bret and shirin. Whatever happens, they're gonna do a split vote 3-3 between probably lindsey and Rachel, or lindsey and erika depending on who wins immunity. BUT that's not what's actually gonna happen. As long as wendell loses immunity, I'm gonna pull in Rachel, Lindsey and Erika, make a 4-3-2. Bret already knows about this, and I might speak to Will about it, but I'm not gonna make them vote with us cus I don't think there's any need to have any other people vote with us. Just a 4-3-2 would work. Love Wendell, but he'll learn what happens when you throw my name out.

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Started talking A LOT of game with Erika and how we want the rest of the game to go.

We’re thinking me, Bret and Erika in the final 3.

And then I think we’ve come up with the following boot order for the next three boots

9: Wendell 
8: Shirin/Will
7: rachel/Lindsey 

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Bit of an update on my thoughts for the moment. Came up with a possible boot order past f7, that I believe will be the best path for me to make the end, as well as the potential voters there.

9th - Wendell (4-3-2 OR 5-4), depending on if the alliance decides to split votes. If no split, Bret flips and votes Wendell out, but if no split, Bret votes with the split vote plan to keep appearances
8th - Shirn (5-?), massively depends on the public idol, on who is looped in on the plan. But I think Shirin is the ideal player to take to the final 3 as a goat, and PERSONALLY I don't want that to happen, given my win equity against other players. Would be myself, Rachel, Lindsey, Erika and Bret. Possibly looping in more if minority powerless.
7th - Rachel/Lindsey (Rachel priority) (4/5-2/3), depending on Will's position at this point. Doubt he'd want to work with lindsey or Rachel despite the wendell blindside. Actually no, based off a conversation with Lindsey today, he'd be the target at 7. So, I think me, Will, Jacob, Erika and Bret vote together to vote out Rachel. If she wins immunity, then Lindsey.
6th - Will (4-2), Using myself, Erika, Lindsey/Rachel and Bret. If Rachel wins immunity at 7, this spot change to Rachel though. Doing Will over Lindsey at 6 because Lindsey far less likely to want me out at 5. Could also receive jury votes from purely game-focused jury members.
5th - Lindsey (4-1), Probably the best time to vote out my shield at this point. Arguably the biggest jury threat, although, she has rubbed some of the players still in the game that would be heading to jury the wrong way. But, can't take the risk of having gameplay-minded jurors vote for her, although I think she'd be a very deserving winner.
4th - ???, gonna have to play this one when it comes to it.

Also, done a lot of work convincing Erika of Wendell's double, triple dealings. Also wanna talk about this, cause it's a possibility. Bret could be lying about Wendell coming after me at 8. BUT, I also think he has a LOT of options of sitting in the final 3, and if the shot isn't taken at this vote, I honestly don't see a vote in which it goes through. And plus, I feel like I've been playing a strong BUT yet safe game voting with perceived allies. It's time for me to start taking some more risks and stepping out more. But yeah, Erika's fully convinced of Wendell's pie-dipping fingers, and so now I just need to talk to Rachel to ensure the plan goes through without a hitch. In other news, Lindsey told me she wants to go to the final 3 with me today. Good news, and I'll keep her around. I didn't say yes though, because a. I'm not a yes man and b. Bringing her to the f3 wouldn't benefit me. I told her it wasn't a no, but I'm gonna have to keep reevaluating my options moving forward. 

But yeah, that's the news for now. 

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Gosh this game kicks ya in the gut sometimes.

There wasn't really any cause for me feeling down today, but idk all of a sudden I just started worrying about my perception to the people watching and a load of self doubt crept in. The sorta stuff that used to happen a lot more a few years ago, but it crept in again today. I managed to talk to Lindsey about it and she made me feel a tad better about it, but still a tad down. I'm glad I have someone like her to talk to, just for my own sanity. She's a good person. But anyway, like it's not really something I've come into the game worrying about or have worried about in the game up until this point, but idk today just had this overwhelming fear of not being liked/respected and that's not through anything anyone's done, yet alone myself, but sometimes it's the nature of what happens in these moments that I have, where there is no cause to it, but it happens all the same. I'll be over it tomorrow, hopefully, but it's just scary that this has happened cus it brings me back to those moments where I was super cagey and super scared of what other people thought of me, and even some of my mental health issues that I've been through in the past. Generally it's an on and off, passing moment kinda thing but it's brought me back to a place I don't wanna be in coming into this final week. I'm tryna stay positive though, speaking to Lindsey's certainly helped me navigate that, just gotta stay fighting and just be myself. Cause at the end of the day, I am who I am, I can't, nor won't change that for anyone. And that's all I've been this season, myself. That's the message I'm remembering heading into the final week. 
Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:58:08 am Gosh this game kicks ya in the gut sometimes.

There wasn't really any cause for me feeling down today, but idk all of a sudden I just started worrying about my perception to the people watching and a load of self doubt crept in. The sorta stuff that used to happen a lot more a few years ago, but it crept in again today. I managed to talk to Lindsey about it and she made me feel a tad better about it, but still a tad down. I'm glad I have someone like her to talk to, just for my own sanity. She's a good person. But anyway, like it's not really something I've come into the game worrying about or have worried about in the game up until this point, but idk today just had this overwhelming fear of not being liked/respected and that's not through anything anyone's done, yet alone myself, but sometimes it's the nature of what happens in these moments that I have, where there is no cause to it, but it happens all the same. I'll be over it tomorrow, hopefully, but it's just scary that this has happened cus it brings me back to those moments where I was super cagey and super scared of what other people thought of me, and even some of my mental health issues that I've been through in the past. Generally it's an on and off, passing moment kinda thing but it's brought me back to a place I don't wanna be in coming into this final week. I'm tryna stay positive though, speaking to Lindsey's certainly helped me navigate that, just gotta stay fighting and just be myself. Cause at the end of the day, I am who I am, I can't, nor won't change that for anyone. And that's all I've been this season, myself. That's the message I'm remembering heading into the final week. 
And to that point, one of the biggest things I've learnt to use to counter such feelings have been the people around me. Tonight, I spent just the night with my girlfriend and just felt so much better about things. That's one of the biggest things I've learnt to do, surround myself with people that lift me up, and are supportive, as I am to them. Surround yourselves with these people you guys, because they're precious. My girlfriend in particular, has been so, so supportive of me and I couldn't imagine a better person to ride through life with. But anyway, late-game crisis averted. 
Domenick, Susie Smith liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group
These games are mentally and emotionally draining, but for you it's probably a lot more because of the way this game has been itself, like not even talking gameplay and shit. Just for like enduring here, the time, effort and massive amount of time and passion you have put in is a lot. I think all of us can respect that and get it, trust me. And let's be real, EVERYONE in the games merge and the legit merge have to be feeling some type of way and of course exhausted from this mentally/emotionally and otherwise, this is not a normal ORGperience, lol It's a lot more with the twist etc. I'm glad you got over this hump though. 🖤

Just know everything you feel is natural, Jay. And I know there is stress and anxiety over being judged and stuff. But don't even let that kind of thing get to you, especially while you're still in it, I know it's easier said than done somedays, but just stepping away to be with your love and have her lift you up is really precious and sounds like just the right medicine you needed for your soul, and I'm glad it helped. 🖤

Something you should always remember too, is when the game is over and you are not "Jay" anymore there will be a huge relief.  ORGs are like Vegas, and this one is no different. What happens in Stranded, stays in Stranded. Just think of it like that when you get feelings of how people will perceive or judge you. It's a game, and no matter what happens once the game is over you will have a ton of new friends and the Stranded family as well, and this game will be a lot of great memories and end of the day, that's what matters most.

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Group
By Jay
I think you should probably become a motivational speaker because that was so like calming to read. I’m feeling a lot better about shit today, which is great. But yeah, I’ve spoken to Michael about this a couple times, but one of the things I’m really looking forward to is joining the stranded family after the season and getting to know people, and to allow them to see what I’m like not just in my confessionals but just day-day basis. And it’s true, I have put so much heart and soul into this season and so I think the idea of coming onto the season to have fun has sorta slipped my mind a bit bc I’ve been so caught up in things. This was an incredible reminder. And thank you, so much, Catalie, for your support, throughout the season, you don’t know how much it means to me. And everyone who’s supported me throughout the season in any way, small or not. I’m gonna work on smashing this last week out the park, and doing it with a smile on my face.

Catalie, Domenick, Susie Smith and 1 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Catalie wrote:Sorry about the novel lul 🐝
That novel was just what I needed 😅. As someone who often apologises for writing too much, it’s a habit I’m tryna break because sometimes writing a lot is necessary to convey our thoughts.
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
By Jay
Not gonna be on for tribal. The votes aren't splitting anymore, so instead of a 4-3-2, I've pulled Bret in to make a 5-4. Hoping it goes through, I'll be on this afternoon to deal with the blowback.

Jay

• Jury
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:05:34 pm I think you should probably become a motivational speaker because that was so like calming to read. I’m feeling a lot better about shit today, which is great. But yeah, I’ve spoken to Michael about this a couple times, but one of the things I’m really looking forward to is joining the stranded family after the season and getting to know people, and to allow them to see what I’m like not just in my confessionals but just day-day basis. And it’s true, I have put so much heart and soul into this season and so I think the idea of coming onto the season to have fun has sorta slipped my mind a bit bc I’ve been so caught up in things. This was an incredible reminder. And thank you, so much, Catalie, for your support, throughout the season, you don’t know how much it means to me. And everyone who’s supported me throughout the season in any way, small or not. I’m gonna work on smashing this last week out the park, and doing it with a smile on my face.

That's right. I'm super empathetic and kind to everyone. Please spread the word! 

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jay
Michael Snow" wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:57:10 pm
Jay wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:05:34 pm I think you should probably become a motivational speaker because that was so like calming to read. I’m feeling a lot better about shit today, which is great. But yeah, I’ve spoken to Michael about this a couple times, but one of the things I’m really looking forward to is joining the stranded family after the season and getting to know people, and to allow them to see what I’m like not just in my confessionals but just day-day basis. And it’s true, I have put so much heart and soul into this season and so I think the idea of coming onto the season to have fun has sorta slipped my mind a bit bc I’ve been so caught up in things. This was an incredible reminder. And thank you, so much, Catalie, for your support, throughout the season, you don’t know how much it means to me. And everyone who’s supported me throughout the season in any way, small or not. I’m gonna work on smashing this last week out the park, and doing it with a smile on my face.

That's right. I'm super empathetic and kind to everyone. Please spread the word! 
Michael Snow liked this

Jay

• Jury