--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for someone else yet again tonight. How did you feel about the move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jay
So, to recap why I'm so surprised that I'm still here. I was under the impression that the vote was between me and Lindsey. But then Lindsey and Ricard wanted Tyler out?? Even though Ricard ALLEGEDLY threw my name out there in the first place. But I'm not sure about that anymore. But yeah, literally Erika, Rachel, Jacob and Wendell all said it was between me and Lindsey, so ya, I had to fight for my life. And I won the battle, but then obviously Ricard played the idol on Lindsey, to idol out Tyler??? Idk it seems like a very weird move. 

I'll talk about Tyler and Shirin for a bit. Just today I talked to Tyler about two strategic ideas that lead to us benefitting from keeping each other around. Firstly, the good ol' meat shield strategy, plain and simple. But also, the idea that PAIRS in particular were being highlighted as targets, such as him and Shirin and me and Jacob. And how pairs shouldn't be targeting each other and instead protecting each other, for now, so that the target isn't held by one pair.

But now, Tyler is gone. Fortunately, we still have Shirin, someone who I wanted out 24 hours ago, LOL. But, there's a majority that's formed, containing myself, Will, Bret, Jacob, Wendell and Shirin. Now to secure this, I'm gonna make a final 3, with probably Bret and Shirin, or Bret and Will, or Shirin and Will. Some combination of the 3. 

In terms of the prize money, I will say this. The prize money is nice, yes. But honestly, if I don't get it, so be it. I came here for an experience, to play hard, to play to win, yes of course, but like money was never a huge factor for me, even now that it's doubled. In terms of gameplay it's not gonna make me play any safer or conservatively at all. I'm still in it to win it.

In terms of the next vote, I want to target Rachel. This is best case scenario, as it removes the biggest immunity threat in the game, splits up the voting block of ricard, lindsey and Rachel, AND still leaves Ricard, Lindsey and Will in the game. Which means that at 9, as long as me, bret, Jacob and wendell don't split, which is super unlikely, then Lindsey, Will or Ricard will be out at 9. Leaving me, Bret, Wendell and Jacob with decision-making power at 8.

I've recorded a whole video confessional before realising my voice wasn't picking up like twice now. Frustrating as fuck. 

In terms of game energy, feeling pretty high rn, still got that adrenaline buzz from surviving today. It's been a pretty exhilarating ride pretty much the whole way but especially the merge. 

Also I miss you prejury <3 can't wait to talk to y'all on the outside
Cochran, Susie Smith, Dean Kowalski and 1 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
Lindsey going round calling everyone goats is...not a good look.

I disagree with the use of the term goat except for quite obvious goat gameplay. But calling someone a goat essentially degrades their entire game and minimises it to a single, black and white entity. Every player has a story, their own character, their own moves, even if said moves are part of a group think. So calling over half the players left in the game goats? Nah, that's not it, because the only arguable goats are shirin and bret and even they have their own story to tell.
Dean Kowalski liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts