--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
By Jay
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:53:25 pm Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?
I was gonna make a confessional this morning but didn't get a chance cause of scrambling. I'll post a confessional soon to dissect, possibly a video confessional.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
I'm gonna use this post to talk a lot about Taylor, cus I feel like our journey needs a lot of dedication. This guy was ultimately like a brother to me, was such a calming presence, great listener, a shit stirrer to fuck around with, but also has a massive heart. Such a great presence to be around, always felt like I could trust him 100% no matter what. I managed to have probably the best conversation I've had in this game, and probably will have with him today. It almost brought me to the verge of tears. I told him about my story with Aspergers, and how it has affected me and how I've managed to unshackle myself in a way. And in typical Taylor fashion, he was so caring and kind in response and just appreciated me as a person. That moment, I will remember for a long, long time, because no matter what happens, that meant something so real to me. And nothing will ever take that away. Period. And even though he's gone, I have so much closure about it because of that conversation. It's almost like he's still here with me. I will continue to fight for him, every step of the way.

Team TayJay, signing out. 
Dean Kowalski, Catalie, Loveita Adams and 2 others liked this

Jay

• Jury
Oh hey Hali, never got to meet ya but heard good things from Lindsey : )), looking forward to meeting ya after the season.

Also just a side note with that video confessional sorry if I was pausing a lot again lmao I was a tad repetitive.
Hali liked this

Jay

• Jury
So if this will lindsey beef is genuine, why not keep both of them and go for Tyler? Seems like a fairly good idea to me. The vote will either split 6-3-2 or 6-4-1 depending on where Tyler and Shirin vote.

Jay

• Jury