--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Group Custom
Susie Smith" wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:59:51 pm We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?
1. I was very much a part of that blindside, and although I wasn't the one who initially brought up the name, I was very much a big part of that move through the implanting of ideas, particularly with Lindsey and Tyler. It comes as. pair of a six between me, lindsey, will, wendell, erika and Jacob. BUT, that six is not gonna be staying together for long I feel. If I can maybe use this six for one vote to vote out like a Tyler, and then take out Will, that'd be ideal.

2. Not particularly. It hasn't particularly impacted on my home life either, been mainly just impacted my uni life, limited my time a little bit there. But I'm still balancing it, somewhat, so all's good on that front.

3. I haven't really regretted a specific strategic move I've made so far. I'm pretty happy with how I've played, personally. I would say some of my projection has been a little bit off such as the projection of my relationship with dom, and some of my management of perceptions hasn't been amazing. 

4. A large part of my game at the merge is about protection and protecting my allies, whilst making proactive moves to further our position. My core of Wendell, Taylor and Jacob are the core that I want to protect moving forward. I'm also tryna do it in a way that's respected. I think that's going pretty well, but I know I'm also seen as a big threat, so, we'll see.
Susie Smith, Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Also just wanna show my appreciation for the hosts, cause this shit ain't a cakewalk. You guys have done an incredible job, pretty much without fault running an incredibly difficult season to manage (hope I haven't added any difficulty haha). So cheers for your work thus far, hope I'm living up to expectations!! 

Jay

• Jury
So incoming news based off conversations with Ricard and Jacob indicate that Will has thrown me and Jacob under the bus indirectly so that Tyler can blame us for him finding out Genie and Ricard were gunning for Tyler. But that's shifted on their asses real quick bc Tyler's tried to cover up for it and Ricard knows about it. So they're done. Period. Will and Tyler are in deep shit but they don't know it yet.
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
Susie Smith" wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43:10 am You're doing really great Jay! So fun watching you play!
Gracias amigo <3, appreciate the questions every round, well every two, but same thing hah. Helps me focus my thoughts a little bit, especially during video confessionals when my mind starts to wonder haha.
Susie Smith liked this

Jay

• Jury
Update on tonight's conversations:

Told Wendell about the Will/Tyler deception. He was surprised, but doesn't want to lead this vote, which is fair, and agreeable. I don't want to be the driving force in this vote either, I'll let Will and Lindsey drive the vote publicly, but I'll be constantly planting seeds with Lindsey and Will that Tyler's ass is dangerous and needs to go next. If not, then Rachel can go home and it'll be no skin off my back, cause honestly, she has no value to my game anymore, gone is the time where I need physical shields at this point. But ideally, Tyler goes home. So that I can keep Ricard on board, and because he's a massive threat, and I don't want Will getting any ideas that he can join up with him and Shirin. 
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
And Will brought up the idea that he wants to blindside Tyler, feed him Rachel, and take him out. Think Will's let the power get to his head and wants to take out as many threats as possible. Sure I'll let his power trip last for now because it benefits me to do so, but after this vote.. I want him gone at the f11. That's the best timing because it actually gives me some pretty viable control over the rest of the game. 

In Summary:

Will has caught bigmoveitis off James. Must've been that tequila he was drinking. 

Me, Wendell, Jacob and Tay is being set up as a core to branch forward with

Ricard is pissed off at Tyler and Will and is gunning for both of them. Perfect for me, since they're both my next targets.

Rachel and Will both gave me the second idol clue, which made me trust Rachel less, since I think she has the idol already.

Me, Will, Lindsey, Jacob, Wendell, Erika still intact
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
Also something I've been doing is using Who's Online, pretty much since the beginning of the game, to find out when people are stopping looking for idols.

It's why I think Rachel may possibly have the idol. If she doesn't search whilst she's online, she's defo got it because she should be searching. It's suspicious to me why she sent me and wendell the clue when she didn't really have much reason to.

It's also why I know she also sent wendell the clues, because he was also searching for them right after Rachel sent me the clues.

​​​​​​​So yeah, I think Rachel has an idol based on the vibes I'm getting.
Domenick, Dean Kowalski liked this

Jay

• Jury