--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
And... this is the merge you've all been waiting for! Hope tonight's tribal was a good show of what this endgame can do to you.
  1. What was your reaction to tribal council, and to how much votes were given out to Tyler and Jessica? How do you go about this after Jessica left?
  2. How are you moving forward? Is your trust in anyone shattered, or have you found a strong group to be a part of? Are you going solo?
  3. Where do you think the balance of power is on the tribe right now?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Posts Group Group
Time to go fucking grind mode again. Confessionals might not be as frequent this ep. Feel a bit foolish atm and a lot of my views have changed since last ep. Feel like my reads have been pretty off. But I'm gonna go again, make things happen. Planning on trying to flip erika and Tyler to hop on a Genie/Ricard blindside. If Rhodes target Tyler, even as the decoy I can leak that straight to him. and he may be able to go that way. But staying adaptable.
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
UM SO OLD MATE WILL WANTS TO MAKE A MOVE ON GENIE??? COUNT ME IN!! 

He also wants an alliance with me, Erika, Lindsey, Jacob, Wendell and himself. Fine by me, whatever gets me further in the game. Does it mean I'm not gonna consider making a move on Will? Absolutely not, if I can get him out next couple votes after I will.
Domenick liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts