--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:35:40 pm Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!
Ok so holy smokes that round was so chaotic like y'all don't even know how crazy that shit was. So I'm thinking all morning right, that it's between Jess and Taylor, one of them's gonna go home, and I can't do shit about it. I'm just gonna vote Jess and hope it doesn't flip onto Tay, and I don't have power to change that it's gonna be 1 of the three of us and I just gotta put in my work to make sure it ain't me. Especially with Steph, that was a bond I focused on deliberately and specifically. Then, around an hour and a half before tribal. I GOT AN IDOL FROM MY GUY WENDELL, the Lato idol. Expires this tribal. I WAS JUST LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT I HAVE TO BLOW THIS UP. I was planning on playing the idol for Jessica and sending Bradley home cause my guy is fucking sketchy as. About 20 minutes before tribal, Tay comes up to me saying, dude James wants to make a big move, I don't know if we believe him, and two seconds later James comes to me and says he wants to take the shot that he missed before. And Morgan does the same. They wanted to leave Bret and Steph out of it, well duh Steph. So I have two options right. I can either participate in the blindside with me, Tay, Jess, Morgan, Bradley (who I thought would be looped in, but apparently wasn't). That still leaves me, Jess and Tay vs Bradley, James and Morgan, with a pissed off Bret, who'd be pissed off at both sides for not being included, although as it turns out, James wanted to be the one to include him last minute. So that would've given them basically full power over the tribe, by participating in that move. Fuck no am I gonna let that happen. So I discussed it with Taylor for 10 minutes, then in the last 10 minutes before tribal, I leak to steph and bret the plan and come up with a counter-plan to get out James or Morgan. So I came up with a plan to do a minority split vote, which was super risky and actually unnecessary I realised later, as steph played the swap idol at the swap tribal. But, at the time I thought it likely that James or Morgan had an idol (baring in mind I had about 6 minutes to come up with a plan without whispering at tribal and looking suspicious. SO, I came up with the plan to do a minority split vote 2-2 on James and Morgan (at this point expecting a 4-2-2). But that play like completely broke up the power structure going on around there. Which I'm super stoked about cause now my position in the tribe is exponentially better. Also sorry James, that deal was actually genuine initially, but I saw the opportunity to break up that power structure and I took it.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Michael Snow wrote:[quote=Jay post_id=68960 time=<a href="tel:1648096239" data-original-title="" title="">1648096239</a> user_id=3192]
1. Tay
2. Steph
3. Jess
4. Bret
5. Morgan

6. Bradley

7. Michael during tribal council
8. Jacob at challenges
Be careful, now that James is gone I need a new punching bag!
[/quote]

In the words of the man with America’s ass: I can do this all day 
Dean Kowalski liked this

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts