--5th Place - Voted out 3-2--
By Jay
this is gonna be an absolute shitshow :crine:

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jay
My life in this game hangs in the balance of fucking Bret. Let me repeat that. BRET, THE GUY WHO SPREAD SHIT ABOUT ME, TARGETTED ME. IS NOW GOING TO BE THE REASON WHETHER I GO HOME OR NOT.

Jay

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Congratulations on making the... merge!!! In celebration of this being Poody's 40th season hosting Stranded, we are so thrilled that you are all participating in the party with us!

What better way to celebrate than by getting to watch all 40 of you (yes, lurkers are watching!) play and now move on to this completely new part of the game.

At your soonest opportunity, please answer these questions, or do a video or a voice recording to share your thoughts!

1- You clicked on the link. What was your first thought?

2- Are you excited about the rest of the game, or is it daunting knowing that there are another 12 people you need to beat?

3- What do you think about your new tribe? Are you in a good position? Anyone you're excited to be with? Not be with?

Enjoy the ride!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom
Jay wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:32:05 am Also idk if all of you guys have had access to my confessionals, maybe some of you guys were only on Rhodes, not sure. But I'll introduce mahself as time goes on if ya don't know me. If ya do, then that's all cool. 

Lurkers had access to both (but some followed one of the games more than the other), but any of the people eliminated from Rhodes before tonight are new to your confessionals!

Loveita Adams

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom