By Susie Smith
Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Posts
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for someone else yet again tonight. How did you feel about the move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Bret
Yay! That vote went the way I needed it to. I know I am sticking with Crete, but it's just the better option for me until I am able to have the numbers who can take out threats like Jay and Wendell. Nothing against them they are great people. I just know it's true that they have been telling me what to do for the past few votes. They both also have an amazing social game. I feel like before I can go after them though, we need to take out Rachel. She is just too good at the challenges. Erika is just a piece of work doing something like that lol. Just throwing out the vote, my lords. Lindsey calling me out is right and wrong. It honestly has just been the safe vote for me to go with Crete this round. Jay and I have been together since the beginning so it's best to show him loyalty until he becomes to big of a threat.

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts