Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?
  2. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  3. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  5. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:30:01 am Sometimes you meet some real life-changers in these online reality games, especially Stranded. No need to feel ridiculous if you do be feeling like that! I know I was feeling all sorts of things when my original #1 bestie on my season of Stranded was eliminated.
I agree with Dean. Stranded is an intense experience, and because of that you make intense and lasting bonds with people. I felt the same way when some of my good friends were voted out as well. It's tough, but you'll see them on the other side!
Susie Smith, Bret liked this

Michael Snow

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Michael Snow" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:54:17 am
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:30:01 am Sometimes you meet some real life-changers in these online reality games, especially Stranded. No need to feel ridiculous if you do be feeling like that! I know I was feeling all sorts of things when my original #1 bestie on my season of Stranded was eliminated.
I agree with Dean. Stranded is an intense experience, and because of that you make intense and lasting bonds with people. I felt the same way when some of my good friends were voted out as well. It's tough, but you'll see them on the other side!
My seasons were in 2014 and 2015 and I still keep in touch with some people from them 
Cochran, Michael Snow, Bret and 1 others liked this

Kimmi Kappenberg

I'm just going to bee repeating stuff some of the others already said. But I too can attest that people you meet in Stranded and ORGs will and do become life long friends after games. A lot of my closest friends are online and have been my friends for an obscene amount of years. 🐝

For me, I feel like Stranded and ORGs are their own brand of a social experiment like Survivor, you meet people and spend so much time with them it's bound to create that bond, and losing people in game hurts a lot of us. Like I said, I know I'm echoing shit here, but like I just want you to know that EVERYTHING you are feeling is normal. Just so you are aware of that, the emotions and feelings of how this game affects life and your thoughts. It's why I keep coming back, why everyone who is dedicated to Stranded and ORGs in my community stay with it, it's a different experience and even helps build life skills. Like the stuff you have to think about and process and social game, will actually help with life more than you know.. and you already feel it, so. 🖤

Anyways, sorry I know this is just shit people said but with more text. lul Appreciate you sharing this experience with all of us, and watching your videos and you play bonds us to you too. So thanks for always keeping us updated and being so open to sharing your feelings, it means a lot truly. 
Bret, Cochran liked this

Catalie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom