Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
Oh my god, there's some tea!!! 

So, Erika came to me saying that Wendall told her that I was talking to him about how many Tribal Council's she has been to. That's so untrue, put it in the fiction section in the library. I just met her after discovering she was a part of a totally different game. I don't know her gameplay. OMG! So mad!! I personally think Erika made that up to start crap, but oh well. All will be figured out when I talk to Wendall tonight. I brought it up to Stephanie. Obviously, I can trust her with her opinion since we are in a tight alliance together. She reminded that she was on a tribe with him, and she said he was a good guy. I also brought it up to Tyler to test his trust. Let's see what he does with this information!! I'll keep you updated with what happens with Wendall!

Bret

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts