Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. What the fuck. I think that's safe to say that was a wild tribal council you Cretans had. Four different people had their name written down at least once, an idol was played negating Stephanie's votes, Jessica and Taylor got exposed for IM'ing each other when it still wasn't time to do so, it ended in a tie vote and James gets sent packing on the revote. With that synposis out of the way, walk us through it. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Did you play any part in the vote or not? Was this something that you wanted to see happen? What are your overall feelings after tribal council?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
I can't keep it in the server, I gotta bring it up here. Bret are your hands giant or is that just the angle and lighting? Because it's distracting, it looks like you could grab two watermelons with one hand.

Good video though as always! Enjoy hearing your thoughts play out.
Bret liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Group Posts