What a tribal council that was!! 💯💯

It might have been a lot, so take time to process it and talk 🗣 when ready. Final Seven starts now!
  1. Goats 🐐 VS 🆚️ Goliaths 💪 would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight 🌃 or was that just temporary?
  2. On the revote, why did you 🔃 change it, or stay the course ↗️?
  3. Who ⁉️ is targeting you 👈 right now? Do you think that everyone 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone 👀 who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC? 🔥🔥🔥
  4. Describe ✏✏ your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. Was it 🤣🤣 or 😭😭 or maybe a ☺🙄😶😱🤠?
Wendell liked this

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
Ugh this is so hard.

I'm in the middle of 2 groups of 3 and the thing that makes sense to do is Jacob here and then Jay and Erika will for sure flip on Lindsey, but I also feel super bad screwing Jacob and Bret when they did nothing wrong to me. Doing it to Will made sense and it was on him, but I always intended to keep going forward with them and especially Shirin. I talked to her last night about what path we should take and we agreed the best one would be
F7- Lindsey
F6- Jay
F5- Jacob
F4- Erika

We just need to make sure that Jacob and Bret want to go to F4 with me (and probably boot me then), so I could survive F6 over Jay, and that at F5 Erika would still want to work with me to take out Jacob. This way at F4 I think theres a higher chance I don't have 2 locked votes against me (Jacob and Bret) and I can survive with Shirins loyalty.

If Shirin is playing me then gg, she's the one I'm putting all my trust in and hope she remains loyal. She's been such an amazing ally so far and I hope we can make it to the end together.
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
33 DOWN, 6 MORE TO GO!!!
That's such an insane headline. Fucking 33 people voted out before me and I am so close I can feel the money 🤑
Goats VS Goliaths! would you say that's accurate to how the two sides formed tonight? Will you stay with the people you voted with tonight or was that just temporary?
Yes I think that's pretty accurate. I don't like the word goats, but it's definitely the people who had higher threat level vs. the lower ones. It's not like I trusted the other 3 I voted with more (I would be insane to, they all just voted me the tribal before), but I feel like it was our last chance to take out one of them to improve our position. I thought I was part of the "goats army" at first but after touchy subjects and the F9 tribal, I think my perception of myself got a bit better, and I was able to act before it was too late. I lost Will's vote, and I'm probably gonna lose more votes whichever direction I go to, I just need to make sure now that I am getting to the end to prove that my move was the right move, and if they are still bitter, that's their own problem. This next tribal is crucial. This move placed me perfectly in the middle of Shirin/Bret/Jacob and Jay/Erika/Lindsey. The smarter and safer move would probably be Jacob, but Shirin is a very important hidden factor here that I can't explain to people. If I lose Shirin's trust, I think I lose the game and I have no path to the end. So me sticking with her is essential I think and I don't think I can make her vote Jacob, not here. So I'll try labeling my decision tonight of going Lindsey as emotional and not strategic, which will piss off Jay and Lindsey (maybe even Erika), but I know that if I get to the end I can explain my relationship with Shirin and knowing that I need to not betray her here and let her have her way this tribal so she could still feel comfortable working with me till the very end. Maybe me burning jury members will look appealing for the others to take me to the end and it'll help me get there. I just need Jacob and Bret to stick with me at F6 and then I think I'm golden. So yeah, I'm abandoning the Goliaths lol, and hoping I'm not 4th to the goats.
2. On the revote, why did you change it, or stay the course?
The plan was not to change the Will vote all along because I knew we won't get rocks, and I was honestly willing to go for rocks after that. Flipping and then flipping again will just ensure my paranoia that I'm 5th/6th in the Will camp so it was pointless flipping back after making that move. I told Shirin everything before the vote and she was on board with it. She didn't want to be the one flipping and I was positive Bret will (which he did) but we made sure that she'll whisper to the others and see if they flip or not. If not she will, so I knew it was safe and I'm getting my way no matter what.
3. Who is targeting you right now? Do you think that everyone has some type of target on them? Or is there anyone who is guaranteed safely to make it to FTC?
Right now? I don't think anyone and I think I'm the swing vote this tribal. But after that I don't think anyone intends on going with me to the end but Shirin and maybe Erika. So that's why I want to take them as far as I can, because I feel like with Shirin and Erika at F4 my chances of getting to the end are highest. I think at this point Shirin is a lock for FTC. Probably Bret too.
4. Describe your feelings tonight using one or more emoji. 
😅😈😤🥺😌🙏🏽 
Susie Smith, Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts