A comp beast is gone, a public idol is in play, just a few rounds left to go, let's see what's on your mind.

1. I hope that this weekend's non-live challenge helped y'all get a little rest as we enter the end game. Now that you've seen the The In Crowd challenge results, did anything strike you as surprising, weird or unjust? Any results you were happy to see?

2. How will Bret's winning the Public Immunity Idol affect your game? Did you suspect that's what you were voting for with that question?

3. Some friendships made in this game you hope will last a long time and others you're not that invested in, because you're just going through the motions to advance your game. Who are you close to in game for purely strategic reasons? Who do you actually feel close to? Who would hurt the most to find out was faking a friendship with you?

4. How badly did Rachel's winning most of the last several challenges affect your ego? Who will fill the challenge beast spot now that Rachel is out?

5. Some of you are playing loyal, alliance-based games, others are switching things up. Is how you're playing now typical of your game style? If not, why did you change your go-to style of play this time?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Oh wow I don't know how I survived that to be honest 😂😂
Maybe I'm playing better than I thought?
I'm not sure why Bret spilled all that to Jay, came up with the plan to blindside me but still voted with me? Not that I'm complaining lmao just a bit confused.

But yeah touchy subjects and this vote made me kinda reassess my game and my threat level, I was doing way worse at managing my threat than I thought. Fun to see people think I'm most likely to win the game, let's make it happen 😤
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
So I've been talking a lot with Erika, and actually also Lindsey. I was bummed to see Rachel and her view me as arrogant and annoying (more bummed about Rachel because I don't know what I did to come across as arrogant to her, she was hella fake with me if that's how she truly felt), so had to have a heart to heart and try to see what we can do from here. Both convos went extremely well, and I learned that Will had FTC deals with literally everyone in the game right now and he isn't really planning to take me (that much I figured, but thought I'm at least 4th, not so sure now). He probably wants to go with Shirin and Bret and Jacob as a 4th. Maybe go with Jacob if Bret does something fancy with the idol. It makes sense to all of them and I think if I just stick with them now, I'll be picked off at 5 or at 6. As much as it is absurd, I think the best move, and what I already suggested to Erika, Lindsey and Jay is to tie it on Will. We will go along with the easy Lindsey vote, they can pretend like Lindsey is still not talking to me and tries to target me again, but in fact we're all gonna vote Will, and then before the revote, just throw him under the bus hard and expose all his FTC deals, and threaten rocks. If Bret doesn't play his idol (and he shouldn't if he thinks it's just a simple Lindsey vote with me getting a vote or two) he would be at risk of rocks, and why risk it when you can guarantee yourself a spot at F6 by flipping? Maybe Jacob will flip as well after hearing Will be just playing everyone, and maybe Erika will try to make some deal with them to make them feel comfortable at F7 if they flip. I think that could really work and will give us all a better chance in the end.

Now the reason we won't tell Jacob is because the dude been leaking everything lol. He told me I'm getting votes and that Jay is voting me, and he leaked the Ricard vote too to Lindsey. Not that I lost trust in him for it or anything, but he for sure will leak this plan to Bret, and Bret will most likely play the idol for Will. So we have to leave him out.

The tricky part of it all is Shirin. I think Shirin is loyal to me and I am loyal to her and we really both consider ourselves ride or dies. But if I do this, I break the trust, and I'm probably screwed anyway. The key here is to still have the same trust with Shirin by doing this move, so she has to know. If shes okay with it and is willing to play along, voting with them, it'll be amazing as people won't see us as a duo at all, and I'll know if I get the votes later. So I need to see how I can tell her the plan, make her not leak it, and be okay with it. If this works out I think I'll be set and with the right maneuvering I could definitely get to the end.
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
This tribal is gonna be spicyyyy
Will better not win immunity.
I told everything to Shirin and shes on board. Gonna vote Lindsey here and whisper to Bret and Jacob before the revote, if they won't flip, she will. Hopefully Bret or Jacob will, this way Shirin can look out for me if Bret or Jacob are plotting against me next.

If this works out and I actually managed to recover from being the target to being the swing vote, I'll be so fucking proud of myself.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe