SINGLE DIGITS BABY!!! Congrats to you guys making it to FINAL NINE 🥳🥳🥳

We're getting into endgame now. From 40 people to 9. Have fun with this much needed weekend break, before we get into the final week of the season! Aegean Sea is almost over, yet there's still a bit more ahead, so let's do some reflecting together.
Chill with DK Chillin!
  1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
  2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
  3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
  4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
  5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
  6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
Now, get some shut eye. You're going to need it for next week.

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Group Group Posts Group
By Wendell
I have a conspiracy theory that Lindsey and Ricard calling Jacob a goat/not reading their speech is a ploy to help him lower his threat level.

I KNOW THATS OVERTHINKING BUT IVE SEEN IT BEFORE AND IT FUCKED ME

Lindsey and Ricard were both pretty good with Jacob before and knew his game, so I have that theory back in my head. Not 100% sure about wanting Jacob at the end with me but after today I know I really want Shirin with me. I think without Tyler we finally see eye to eye and she proved how much she's with me with the vote and the way she went about it. Bret was also a homie for letting me know and asking me if I threw his name. He could have just kept it to himself and made a move against me but he showed trust in me and we communicated a lot better today.
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
31 DOWN, 8 MORE TO GO!!!
Okay time to not ignore the questions-
1. Describe your Stranded experience so far. It's been almost a month since this game first began. What did you think you were getting into when you first signed up? Is this like anything you've done before? Are you having a good time? What are some differences of your opinion on this game from Day 1, to right now? List some ups and downs you've been through this season.
Oh god there are like 6 questions here already. This has been nothing like I did before- at first I thought I'm just gonna play another Survivor ORG but with aliases which felt weird to me because if anyone played with me before I think it would be hard to not recognize me because there are like 4 Israeli players around these parts of the internet. But I feel like in a way it enhanced the experience because it lets myself and other players feel freer to play as a character or not really be afraid to speak up and be at the front. We're behind masks so no one can judge us really, and I feel like this season was just filled with amazing players and characters, which made the gameplay very messy but in an entertaining kind of way. Playing with ORG veterans can start feeling a bit boring at one point because people try to look for a certain formula for the best way to play (I am guilty as well), and when everyone are playing the same, the game is just less interesting. I didn't feel it was this way here, and I feel like I've been forced to play hard from the first tribal. Which as much as exhausting as it was because it was like 17 years ago, it still made the whole experience super exciting and unique. I'm also super happy I got to be on this unique season cause it's by far the craziest and the most amazing twist I've ever seen. Knowing I already fucking beat 31 PLAYERS is insane and a huge ego boost, and I honestly think I have a good shot to win it. Even if not I'm hella proud of the game I played so far and statistically speaking, this placement is already below my average (per 20 players), so I'm happy to improve my stats at least 😂
2. Today's tribal council was whisperless, but still intriguing nonetheless. What do you make of all the talk going around in there about goats? Do you think there are any goats right now, or is it hogwash? Do you think you might be perceived to be one? Does your end strategy involve bringing goats to the end, or do you want to cull them before they have a chance to make it there?
Yeah there are goats I agree, but no one is a bad player in my opinion. As much as "you win or you lose" this game is, to me placement matters, and getting to F9 out of 40 players is insanely good and I don't think you can call someone a bad player at this point, but yes there are people playing more in the open and some that are still being passive a bit or not doing what's in their best interest. I already ranted about it in my confessional and I also wrote in tribal, but I really do not appreciate the way Lindsey plays this game and how she talks to people. I won't elaborate much cause I feel like I already did, but I think she can't blame anyone but herself for the results of last tribal (let's ignore the idol lol) and this one, she 100% did it to herself, and I don't think she's doing herself any favors by talking and acting the way she did. I don't think I'm a goat, I think I'm a middle area threat- the people I see as more threatening right now are Jay, Lindsey, Rachel, maybe Jacob too (don't buy it that they think he's a goat), me and Erika kinda the same level, Will then, and at the bottom there are Shirin and Bret. I think as long as I play this right and don't end up at FTC with the players above me (although Rachel is a threat for her challenge abilities, not necessarily cause she's a jury threat), I have a good chance to win it. I think I shouldn't go after a lesser threat right now because I trust these people to pick me over others within our own group as well. I think I have a very strong working relationship with everyone but Lindsey and Rachel tho Rachel did REALLY try being super open with me and I feel like she really wanted to work together. She hasn't responded to any of my messages ever since the challenge ended so I don't know where we stand and if she feels burned by me not telling her it's Ricard, but I hope not. She's been cool about these sorts of things before so maybe she will be now as well. Anyways I don't know what my game plan is and what I should do yet. Right now ideal next boot would be Lindsey for me, but with Rachel winning again, the others just probably want to vote her the first chance we get. Thought about letting them split and then flip to do some kind of a move I can't really pull off with original numbers, but I can not trust Lindsey in any capacity, and to be honest with how messy I started this round (with throwing out Bret) I'm kinda shocked I left unharmed LMAO.
3. Think of FTC, Final Tribal Council. Who do you think you fare best against to win the game? Who do you think would be difficult to beat if they sat next to you?
So ranking of most threatening to least from my pov, and based on the game right now:
1. Lindsey
2. Jay
3. Rachel
4. Jacob
5. Wendell
6. Erika
7. Will
8. Shirin
9. Bret

I might be totally wrong (I probably am), but to have the easiest shot at a win I think I should go with Shirin and Bret. Shirin I am 100% locked in with, tho I worry that people see us as close because I know Ricard clocked it already and spread it to other people that "I have her in my back pocket". I hope this perception won't stick much and they won't blindside Shirin or something soon. 
4. Similarly to the above question, who do you think has excellent shots going into next week to win this game if they make it to the end? Is there anyone who has low or even impossible odds to win if they make it to the end?
I think it's divided into 3 groups of 3:
Not getting there unless they comp out- Lindsey, Rachel, Jay
Good shot at winning if they're in the end- Jacob, Erika, Wendell
Hard to win in the end- Will, Shirin, Bret

I don't want to say that no one has no chance, there are still 6 tribals ahead, and sometimes even one move combined with the right people next to you will give you the win, so I don't think it's already impossible for anyone to win this.
5. Jury management is said to be something super important to start taking into account in this stage of the game. Do you believe there are/will be any bitter jurors? If you make it to jury, would you be one of them? How do you go about making sure that a jury will vote for you to win the game?
I think the number of blocks is speaking for itself LOL, there are some emotional players this season so I can definitely expect some people to be bitter, but I don't think anyone that is on jury right now would be bitter at me. The only person I dislike and didn't care to show it to was Lindsey but I think Lindsey will just vote for the best game, so she doesn't have to like me, she just needs to believe I had the best game if I'm at FTC. A lot of people in this game already gave me a reason to vote them out so being bitter towards me is hypocritical as fuck, and I don't think I treated anyone badly on their way out. I won't be a bitter jury myself, unless someone votes me out "just to make a move" when it doesn't benefit them. If someone did something that didn't make sense and it harmed me, I would be bitchy about it, and it will probably cost my vote, but it's still bitter within the realm of the game so I feel like it's fair.
6. Since it's the weekend, let's do an updated trust rankings list. Tell us who's your top ally and who's your sworn enemy.
1. Shirin- ride or die at this point. Appreciate our bond dearly and respect her as a player despite her perception.
2. Jacob- I think he wants to go to the end with me, so I don't think he'll turn on me. We do not always see eye to eye about the game but I still think he's with me.
3. Jay- trust him and really appreciate him as a friend, but I think he knows he's a big target and he's a smart player so I'm sure it's a matter of time before he starts doing his own thing to try and survive
4. Bret- He proved to me today he's loyal once again, even when I threw his name. I think he's definitely thinking to make a move soon, but I don't think it'll be against me. We also have that F3 deal, which I'm hoping he's loyal to.
5. Will- I doubted him at first but I think he's legit with us. He wants to make some core 4 with me him Bret and Shirin (probably to take these 2 to the end and boot me at 4), so I think he's in with me for the long run as well.
6. Erika- I left her out today, and I don't regret that decision. It's 100% on her and when I tried to test the waters with her about a potential Ricard/Rachel boot over Lindsey she kept being cautious and avoiding my questions, so couldn't really rely on her. We had a talk after again, we aired it all out (gosh it feels like were a dysfunctional married couple), and we had some small moments where I realized that Erika actually really cares for me, and maybe she's like this with everyone. I have people to fall back to and I got a solid group outside of my outer relationship, she doesn't have that so I get why she feels afraid to be vulnerable even more, but honestly, the way she plays, doesn't help her either, so I hope it changes now, and I still think given our similar position, we could work together down the line.
7. Rachel- Not sure where we stand after tonight, and she is probably the next boot, but she did try to be super open with me to have an open door. Not sure we can do anything about it right now, but I still think she's a potential to work with if she just keeps winning lmao.
8. Lindsey- Tried suggesting a plan to work together, and she decided to just throw me under the bus and use it against me. No thanks, and I don't really enjoy playing with her. Most likely if she's in the end and I'm on jury I'll probably not vote her (knowing she's winning) out of spite lol. I'm not bitter usually but I really don't like the way she plays.
Domenick, Dean Kowalski liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Ooh pretty sure the person who gets the most votes for the public idol will actually get it 👀👀👀

Gonna vote for Rachel (if it's anonymous) and hope she gets the most votes to idol herself next time so we could get Lindsey out first.

Then Me Bret Shirin Erika Rachel flip on Jacob/Jay (probably Jay)

Then we take out Rachel

Then Erika

Then Will and Jacob

Easy no way this gets messed up 😎

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
So Jacob went and made a deal with Will to go to F4 with him Bret and Shirin (booting me at F5 probably), and Will spilled it to me, which is a great sign. I've been talking to Will about my theory of Jacob asking Lindsey and Ricard to say these stuff at tribal so he would look like a nice goat, but honestly he's been playing super well. Just as well as Jay but without the threat level, and I think Will sees it. I believe Will rather go with me to F4 than Jacob and probably boot me at 4, but I think Shirin and Bret might stick with me there (or at least Shirin) so I don't worry. Will said he wants to boot Bret at 4 which if it's true then it makes my life even easier to vote Will there.

So right now the bootlist is probably something like
F9/8- Lindsey/Rachel
F7- Jay
F6/5- Erika/Jacob
F4- Will

That's an amazing path for me and I really really hope I can make it work. I think I have a good shot at this game and I'm excited
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe