By Susie Smith
Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
woooooaaahhhhhhhh Top 10!! You've come so far and we're in the home stretch. What a doozy of a tribal! Please share your thoughts with us.

1. An idol was played for someone else yet again tonight. How did you feel about the move? How will Tyler joining the jury affect your game moving forward?

2. 30 down, 9 to go! What's your plan to get to the end?

3. As you know, an OG Crete or Rhodes player will receive the $200 prize as the winner of Stranded in the Aegean Sea and the last player standing from the game the winner was not in will receive $100. How has this affected your gameplay so far and/or will it affect your approach to the game moving forward?

4. What's the biggest non-gameplay related mistake you've made so far, since the game started. Have you accidentally deleted an entire confessional post? Left the slider on the webcam closed and had to redo your video?

5. How's your game energy level? Is the stress getting to you or do you find it exhilarating?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Wendell
I'm thinking of paths to the end. I feel like many already showed fluidity while I always stuck to my crew. There is a lot behind the scenes but if I get to the end I need to show some of it at tribal and in the votes too. I'm happy about today's tribal cause the person idoled out was probably the best person I could wish for to go, and I'm happy about the way I played this round because I feel like I was the main reason Shirin flipped (and eventually Tyler too), and I think we established our secret duo here (and I do really want to go with Shirin to the end), but unfortunately with how it went, I can't really take credit for this tribal. So I need to do something that I can also say benefits me.

Now for the next vote we can for sure have easy numbers for a Lindsey vote- Me, Bret, Jay, Jacob, Will, Shirin. But if we go this way then the next tribal our 4 will be super threatening after again voting together, and without Lindsey for Will to hate, we will have no control over who goes. I don't think I will be in danger and it will probably mean Jay goes, but that's not great for me. So right now Ricard/Rachel/Lindsey don't have many options- now that we have the power in the upcoming vote, we can blindside and sacrifice Bret, so that our 4 won't be as threatening, and this way we can choose who of us 4 goes instead of being in the mercy of others at F9. Bret is someone who is going to be tough to vote out the closer we get to FTC, so I think now is good timing, and it'll look like Lindsey managed to sway us rather than us flipping and making a move, so in terms of threat level it doesn't put a target on us, Lindsey would still be a huge one with enemies, we free up an FTC spot, we get to stick longer as a 3 and have control over who of us goes home, we paint a picture that we're fluid and not just a tight 4 that won't turn against each other, and I can claim a move at FTC as my own since I am the one pushing it right now and suggesting it to Ricard as well.

Jay and Jacob want to do Rachel which honestly makes sense since at F9 we'll still get Will by our side to vote out Lindsey/Ricard and be in control, but I don't think we can pull off a Rachel vote. I can't see Will and Shirin voting her over Ricard and Lindsey. Shirin needs the biggest threats out to have a chance, and Rachel is not at all in her best interests. If they pull it off then cool, but if not I really think we should make the Bret move, with Me, Jay, Ricard, Lindsey, Erika, and hopefully Jacob (after he realizes Rachel is not possible and this is the way to put ourselves in a better long term position). If Shirin and Will are pissed at us and won't work to get Lindsey out next then we just do Will after, and then I'm sure at some point people will just vote Lindey pretty much unanimously, cause someone needs to be crazy if he wants to go to the end with her.

Overall I think it's a better path for me, and Jay will always be a target before me, and maybe even Jacob. I think today's challenge showed somewhat that I'm a non-target. I was guessed the least (before Ricard got super lucky with his guess) and I always feel like people legitimately want to work with me, even if not on this vote, but down the line, so I think Im either a goat or I finally managed to have my threat level low enough to not be a target.
Domenick, Cochran liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Wendell
Lindsey is condescending and patronizing to the point its obnoxious. She thinks she plays this great game flipping on people left and right that it allows her to speak from above about my game and what I need to do with it. You making a good move for yourself doesn't mean you can avoid damage control and think everybody should forgive you because it made sense for you. You're burning relationships and it lead to 8 people voting for you last tribal. Maybe your game is not as great as you think...
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Well Lindsey and Ricard both threw me under the bus to Bret so gg them. Wanted to try and still work together but they keep showing they are just can not be trusted. Bret was a homie and I managed to handle the situation well I think. I definitely need to make sure tonight he feels good with me cause I wasnt the best at communicating with him so far so Im sure he's not completely disregarding that was a thought, so I need to make sure he trusts me still and votes with me.

I underestimated how much Will is with us, and seems like hes on board to do Rachel or Ricard which honestly is a very good path for me. I want to try and shift it on Ricard rather than Rachel because hes a threat and I need threats out, and Ricard proved me time and time he's not with me, while Rachel at least tries with me and I honestly feel better about our relationship.

I think I can sway it through Shirin, if she's only willing to do Ricard/Lindsey I think we can shift the target to Ricard tonight.
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
In all my 13 games I never met someone who is just so blatantly trying to get info but gives literally nothing back. I need to ask every question 5 time to get an answer, then she replies once every half hour and completely avoids my question.

I honestly want to just tell her Lindsey, blindside her with another target and tell her "Well you never told methow you felt about them so I didn't know if I can fill you in or not". She had someone who had her back 100% and just keeps screwing that relationship over and over. 
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
By Wendell
Thank god Rachel won immunity. I would have felt like shit voting her out over Ricard. Rachel is trying so hard to be on my good side and I don't want to lose that bridge and leave her bitter like that. What was weird is that after Rachel has won, although we agreed to do Ricard in that case, now all of a sudden Jacob and Jay want to switch to Lindsey. It feels like they were protecting Ricard so hard and probably had some sort of side deal going. Glad me and Shirin pushed it hard on Ricard back and I feel like I am finally getting my way

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe