Another day/night in the grind everyone, so let's get to it!
  1. Tonight's tribal was showstopping! Whispers galore, Lindsey playing an idol. What do you make of it? How do you feel about Taylor going to jury, is that beneficial to you or not, and why?
  2. Would you agree that a Crete/Rhodes split is visible, and that loyalty to one's original game is big factor? Or do you think the two games are more blurred by now? Do you find yourself sticking with your OG season from Aegean Sea, or are you fine with hopping over and working with who you need to?
  3. Who do you think has found the last hidden idol? If nobody yet, how hard are you going to search for it? Hope the hunt goes well! Have you received any clues yet to help you?
  4. Not including winning the season, what is one goal left in the game that you want to cross off of your bucket list? It can be anything minor or major you want, personal or game. Is there any unfinished business, or would you feel somewhat satisfactory if you were to leave the game soon?
  5. Who is next in danger on this tribe?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
29 DOWN, 10 MORE TO GO!!!
I keep losing my number ones and I guess that's the result of me trying to take a backseat to manage my threat level. I feel like I did a good job at that and I don't think I've ever been legitimately a target or someone people thought about getting out soon, so I'm happy about that, but there's a certain point where if you just keep giving up control and not changing the course of the game at the right time, you lose all your agency and basically become a goat. I feel like I'm getting close to that point and I think it's time to push harder to get my way.

Will and Lindsey are a mess. Yes they've been running every vote, but at what cost? They burned literally every person in the game, and from what I'm hearing potentially burned each other too? Will and Lindsey are coming HARD for each other, but I'm not sure I'm really buying it. Like Will being blindsided by the idol after how sus he was this whole round (and was about to blindside me with a Taylor vote over Tyler), and him so desperately wanting to vote Rachel and mark the parchment, just all feel SO EXTRA. Like dude you're not with me, you're trying to cover your ass and play double agent with me. You gave the third idol clue to both Jay and Ricard and promised to work together when they are on 2 opposite sides of the game, so... how can I trust all the BS you keep telling me? Same with Lindsey but at least she's not as extra about it like Will.

So right now it looks like it's Will vs. Lindsey which if it's true then 🤩🤩🤩 but it feels just so off and I think there's a plan there. I don't buy that the idol expired at F12, meaning there's another idol from our swap tribe (probably Tyler got it) and the merge idol which Tyler or Rachel got I think. So I really think all this sudden rivalry is just a way for them to try and play the idol correctly. So me and Jay came up with a plan to unite as a 6 and just choose a 3rd option. That 6 would be Me/Jay/Jacob/Bret/Erika/Ricard. Tyler is obviously close to Will since he gave him the 3rd clue. Shirin is Tyler's duo, and Rachel probably gonna be loyal to the person who just idoled and potentially saved her. So while they think we're all going along with this Will vs. Lindsey vote, we just vote together for Tyler and hopefully let him waste his idol on Will/Lindsey. If Will and Lindsey are actually going for each other then keeping them both in the game would be beneficial as well.

This plan would be amazing to pull off but we need everyone on board and to not leak it since it'll potentially be a 6-5 vote with an idol play. So I had very good talks with Ricard and Erika. I was honest with Ricard even before the vote (although he lied to me) to try and set up some trust to work together in the future. Then after tribal we had a good game talk and it seems like he's upset at Will and Tyler too, and I think he sees the potential of that 5 to work together so I pitched that 6 to him and he seems on board. Me and Erika had a therapy session (really recommend reading our convo) and I told her that I feel like we're not the same as before and I don't feel like she's trying to repair the trust we had. She admitted to knowing about Taylor since the afternoon and felt like I was loyal to Taylor more (which, obviously, after you lie to me at the merged tribal I would), but I think after a long convo we left on a better place and I think me being honest about my feelings helped clear the air between us and she'll try to be more willing to work together. I think game-wise we still got a lot of the same interests and it's smart for her to work with me anyway, so I think she's on board with us 6 banding together. Hopefully we can slowly rebuild trust to be in a better spot, I need allies right now after losing a main one.

On another note, Jacob made a F3 deal with me, and Bret which honestly works for me? I think I could beat Jacob but also like there's so much game left to play so who knows. He is killing it tho and had more agency/information so far than me and been playing this merge better than me so far so idk. That's why I'm being pretty aggressive about this round cause I want to get credit for what I think would be a turning point in the game. But it's still far and I might try to keep Shirin and go to the final with her and Bret if I want the best chances to win, but like, it's also only F11 we still got 8 tribals ahead lol, not committing to anything, but glad to be part of an FTC deal already. I think Jacob is genuine about it.

Sorry for ignoring the questions, I'll answer them soon, just wanted to say everything on my mind and it's been a lot.

P.S- WHO THE FUCK RUINED MY PERFECT GAME 🤬🤬🤬

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts