We appreciate and admire your stamina as the game continues. Please share your thoughts with the viewers.  

1. Big blindside tonight with Genie joining Jessica on the jury. Were you in on that strategy? If you were left out, what are your plans moving forward? 

2. Are any of your family members involved in the game with you? What do they think about your chances? Do they have any favorites that you don't much care for? If not, have you had to make any changes in your home life because of the game? 

3. Has there been a strategic move that you regret trying or not trying? If you regretted trying it, were you able to fix things afterwards? 

4. Now that jury has started, have you changed your approach to how you play the game?

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Group Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Tbh this is gonna change big time, hearing that there's a Taylor blindside tonight and we don't have anyway to change it. I fucking hate it here, cause I know if I'll fight it I'm just gonna put the target on me, and hopefully after Will and Lindsey will flip AGAIN, people will realize they are just not to be trusted and I can survive a few more votes gaining slowly control. At least I can say at the end I wasn't blindsided by this, but sucks to lose Taylor and to be lied to again.

Shirin offered me to be a duo, and I want to try something. I want to be honest with her and tell her they are "blindsiding" Tyler and tell her that I'm voting him because I don't think anyone else wants to change the plan. I'll be honest and if she'll be honest about Taylor, then she got my back 100% for the long run. If she decides to lie as well, not a chance.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
Okay so
1. Shirin is a queen. She told me about Taylor.

2. I want to vote Rachel tonight to not burn Shirin/Tyler, and say ill try pushing it towards her. I'll clue Tyler in as well right before the deadline that I don't think the majority is there but I'm still voting Rachel. This way I'll look honest and good with him and can work with them since Shirin told me the truth about Taylor tonight. Hopefully without them they will feel I'm alone and just a number for them. 

3. I told Will I want to throw a vote on Rachel in case of an idol and then he was going overboard to try and asking me to throw a vote as well (even randomly) and then say he wants to vote Rachel cause he "feels bad" voting for Tyler and even said he'd mark the parchment. Why is it necessary so much for me to know where he's voting? The dude obviously wants to cover his ass and say he was truthful with me about his vote and act innocent afterward. He knows they still got votes without him so he can play both sides this way. Dude I've been playing like that since Day 1, you can't fool a fooler. So I am thinking what if I actually still vote Tyler and we try to flip someone like Erika to pull off a 6-5-1 on Tyler? But that'll only work if Erika approaches me with the Taylor vote so I can tell her all that and the plan, this way she'll know we're in majority. If she doesn't, I can't tell her I know or I might blow up my spot. But that's still a plan in mind. If that doesn't happen then I'll vote Rachel and just strengthen my relationship with Tyler and Shirin.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
RIP in peace Taylor. I already did all my damage control with everyone. So hopefully my position won't be harmed without him. A lot of people leaked the vote to me, so that's a good sign. I hope Will and Lindsey will see that their gameplay will cost them the game after pulling this move and lying to us. Why would burn people to build trust with people you're just gonna burn the next vote? You're just 2 votes. We got 9 after this.

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe