Another night, another player down. As we work our way through the week, please share your thoughts with us.

1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?

2. There was no whispering tonight at tribal. To what do you attribute that?

3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?

4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?

5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.

Many of you have done video confessionals (yes, it's really okay!) We love to see them and thank you for your efforts! Voice confessionals are awesome as well! Google Recorder and Smart Voice Recorder are super easy to use and you can also post the text readout!!

Susie Smith

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Group Custom Custom Custom Custom
24 DOWN, 15 MORE TO GO!!!
1. Have you made any big mistakes in your game play so far? What do you wish you would have done differently? How would that have affected your game?
Is it cocky to say I don't think I did any "big" mistakes?? Not saying my game was perfect at all, there are many things in retrospect I would have handled differently (tell Jacob and Dom about Chitchat right away and not hide it from them, try and talk Stephanie out of blaming Jessica for leaking, push Morgan more to see that Chris going is better over Laurel etc.) but I don't think anything was detrimental to my game, and I've been able to recover so far. Right now I'm in a position of power and I worked to get here.
2. There was no whispering tonight at tribal. To what do you attribute that?
I think this tribal was figured out a bit before the challenge, which helped it be more clear for everyone. Plan was simple- vote as a 5, tell the other 3 a different name in case of an idol, agree with the others to do Erika to keep "tribe unity". So no need for whispering. I think once a person whispers it causes a chain reaction of more whispers and I think had I not whispered to Jessica last time, the tribal would be way calmer.
3. If you could offer advice to one player on your tribe, what would it be and who would you say it to?
Hmm good question, I'll pick Bret and I'd say to voice his opinion a bit more. To be a good ally I need to know what you're thinking and just going with the flow is a bit hard for me to know if you are truly with me for the long run.
4. Did the right person go home tonight? Who's next at risk?
I think no, the smarter choice would have been to do Tyler, and I tried to push that, but Jessica was adamant on doing Hali and I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable with us since we didn't have numbers yet without her. So didn't want to poke the bear too much and just went along, as it serves us a similar purpose, the only down side is now Tyler knows he's in danger and he's gonna work even harder on that clue. I think next are either Tyler/Shirin. Probably Tyler but he did just approach me about making a group on the down low with a person from each starting tribe, so Me/Him/Erika/Taylor. Honestly this group could kick ass, BUT we need Taylor and Erika fully on board. We can also know one of this group would have the idol of our tribe so that's more power to it. I like the idea, and if they are on board I'd be willing to push Shirin over Tyler here, and hope to win a challenge to not have to vote out Tyler lol.
5. Please provide a combined trust ranking of players on both tribes.
This Tribe:
1. Erika
2. Taylor
3. Bret
4. Jessica
5. Tyler
6. Shirin

Overall:
1. Dom
2. Erika
3. Taylor
4. Jay
5. Jacob
6. Genie
7. Bret
8. Rachel
9. Jessica
10. Bradley
11. Tyler
12. Shirin
13. Ricard (haven't met him but heard he's tight with Genie and I love Genie)
14-15. Will and Lindsey
Dean Kowalski, Catalie, Sherri and 2 others liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
I have a feeling Erika is trying to pull what I planned with the 3-2-2 split and flip to the bottom 2. Erika wants Jessica out which I'd be fine with but I think it's just poor timing and me flipping with her would just burn Taylor and Bret and label us as a flipper duo. So I still think Shirin going is best for us and then try to do Jessica, but Erika keeps asking about if we split the votes and it feels familiar LMAO. I actually told her that I won't be mad if she did it in case she thought so, cause honestly, me knowing Jessica is going without burning Brett and Taylor in the process and having a close ally in Erika close to Tyler and Shirin who might survive, won't be too bad for my game. I don't want to propose it to Erika but if she comes clean that's the plan, I'll be more than fine with it, and I'll make sure Tyler and Shirin know this split plan is just a set up that I'm aware of and that Im okay with letting Jessica go to keep them safe. Back to my old position as playing with everyone but keeping the heat off of me while Erika gets it all
Domenick liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts