Still got more than half a week to go until the next break! Let's see if you can still maintain your sanity by the end of it all.
  1. That tribal council was nuts! Can you walk us through what went down? Are there any new consequences because of anything that was said? Did you yourself learn anything new?
  2. Talk of idols and idol clues have been a thing for a couple days now. Do you see yourself getting close to the answer yet? Do you think it's been found already or not? Who, besides yourself, would you be okay with finding the idol, and who do you NOT want to get the idol?
  3. We are now at F17. How much has the game changed for you since F17 in Stranded in the Aegean Sea, versus your place at F17 in Stranded in Crete/Rhodes?
  4. Let's talk alliances. Are you in any right now? If you're part of multiple, how loyal are you to them? Are you worried about anyone else being part of an alliance? What do you hope to gain by being in them?
  5. Who on your tribe right now is likely safe from the next tribal council or two? Who do you think is in hot water and likely to be voted out? What about your own danger level?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
I have 2 episodes worth of questions and I'm tired because of DMs

SO I'LL MAKE A VID CONF TOMORROW I PROMISE

But in short- I'm so proud of myself. This is exactly what I needed and I was willing to speak up (and whisper up) to make sure I take my fate into my own hands.
No one throws Wendell's name, not even as a decoy 😤😤😤

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts