Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Group Posts Group Group Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:28:27 pm Welcome to the swap! And to the weekend, having a good 2 day break. Try not to take too much time off though, talk to your new tribemates as much as you can. Also, be sure to check out the board tomorrow for further news about the individual immunity challenge that is non-live!
  1. Tell us of your first impressions of the new tribe. Who do you hate, who do you like, who do you wish swapped with you, who do you wish didn't swap with you, etc. Give us the lowdown. Do you like this tribe better than the one you were just on, or not? How do you see your position on this new tribe?
  2. This past week, there was a game merge followed by a swap after just two rounds, meeting people you've only just met. With the weekend coming around, do you think things will stabilize in time for Sunday?
  3. To be blunt, what's your new short term and long term strategy?
  4. How did your old tribe do during last challenge? Was there anything you would have done differently?
  5. Jeff revealed that on Sunday, you will start to receive new idol clues for your new tribes. Are you going to jump on that opportunity to search for the idol right away, or not? Would you work on it solo, or do you plan to work on it with anyone else? Are you worried of other idols in play currently?
  6. How do you feel about Sunday being the final double Tribal Council of the season? Is there anyone on your tribe that you'd be okay with voting out?
  7. Have you played Cars 2 on PSP?
=26px20 DOWN, 19 MORE TO GO!
1. UGH THIS IS SO SCARY. I definitely felt way better and safer on my previous tribe, but I can work with what I got here for sure. Let me run down the tribe briefly ranking from most trusted to least-
Stephanie- Super happy to be with her. We reconnected and she told me about the tribal (ayyy my idol saved her we love to see it) where she worked with Jay and Taylor, so hopefully Dom and Jacob will chill a bit later and see that we could use her now that both Morgan and James are gone. Anyways these are problems for the future, for now I definitely trust her the most (tho I'm not telling her the idol was mine cause I don't want her pissed for not telling about it before).
Taylor- Knows about the idol, which is great cause I know he trusts me and wants to work with me. On good terms with Stephanie so I know we got mutual interests and I'm definitely counting on his vote come tribal. Also, cool dude and I like him on a personal level.
Bret- We haven't talked too much yet cause we only met, but based on how the last 2 tribals went he's working closely with Stephanie and Taylor so as far as trust goes I definitely think we can work together.
Tyler- We had a great game talk last night and he offered to have some sort of a cross-season group together, I definitely think he views me as the bridge and "access" to allies from Crete, and I kinda view him the same, so I believe it is beneficial for both of us to work together.
Jessica- I adore her on a personal level and I really trust that she won't go against me, but given the recent events and the fact that she *still* got Stephanie blocked, I just can not rely on her. She is clearly a very emotional player and we don't have mutual interests too much, so I can't count on her vote too much. Tyler mentioned her as the person he talked to the least, and I won't fight to keep her if she is the target this or next round.
Hali- Out of the new people I met I probably bonded the most with Hali. Not as good as I did with Genie and Rachel on my old tribe, but still very solid conversations, and I hope we can work together.
Erika- Erika was cool as well, and we did express wanting to work together, but she's kinda blunt. Pointed out multiple times that my timezone is gonna be a problem. Seriously? Keep these comments to your confessional lol all you're implying here is that you don't want to work with me over where I live. I fucking stay up at night to do good in this game so don't tell me in my face that my timezone is a disadvantage, I'm aware of that and I make the most with what I got. So that annoyed me but I still genuinely believe we can work together for a while.
Shirin- Seems nice just didn't talk too much. I think Tyler is close to her so I can see us working together
Carolyn- Still not as active as some other people and we keep missing each other out. She never once tried to keep a convo alive or reach out with questions, so would be my preferred target here.

2. I'm getting tired of meeting so many people lol, I hope this tribe will stay the same for a while although I might regret saying that after the first tribal. It's still very unclear as far as dynamics go so I'm not even sure I'm in a good spot here, but I'll try to make it work. I think I played too hard at the first half, thinking I'm setting myself up perfectly for merge. I've built some very decent foundations already and now it's time to just keep them and chill a bit. So I won't go out of my way this time to try and be the playing all sides middle-man, just try to have a good spot and good alliance and go with it to merge.

3. Oop I just answered that sorta. But yeah Im gonna chill a bit, try to make new connections with the "other side" and build trust where I can, and hopefully not push too hard for my agenda to not have a super high threat level in merge.

4. We slayed and it wasn't even hard 😌

5. I am going to find it. As much as my idol created the perfect scenario for me- James and Morgan out, Stephanie saved and is now close to Jay and Taylor, and I have Jay and Taylors trust, I still am bummed I couldn't keep it to merge when I'll probably need it for myself, and I worked HARD to make sure I'm getting my way without using the idol. So yeah I need an idol and safety for merge. With my style of gameplay, an idol is almost necessary to survive LMAO so I'm definitely not gonna rest to find it, and I'll probably won't tell anyone again. I don't think there are any idols in play as they expired. Maybe there's only one and it's the swap one but Stephanie said it lasted till merge and I'd like to believe that. So hopefully it's a new game now with new idols hidden, and I'm gonna find the Zakros one 😤

6. Happy that the game goes into a more normal pace. Would be fine voting out everyone here but number 1 and 2 lol, others are more of a mutual interests kind of ally so I won't care (as of now)

7. Nope, I don't play any kind of video games

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
People are lying to me which is annoying
Stephanie getting robbed
Im still voting with Stephanie as no one told me about it but Taylor and I don't want them to stop trusting Taylor, I just hope he'll have my back just as much as I had his when I gave him and Jay the idol. They say they want Erika next so here's hoping

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe
Yes everyone scoop me up as your number please I don't have many options now I was genuine about working together and was honest all vote long
LET ME BE YOUR GOAT PLEASE
It's kinda fun knowing the truth and seeing everyone lie to you live and then damage control. Its funny how stupid they think I am lol
But hey I think long-term, I needed to not be in control. If I make it to merge I could end up in a good spot again.
Glad I talked Stephanie out of giving the clue to Carolyn which Tyler suggested. I am going to find this idol, period.
Elizabeth liked this

Wendell

• Delos Tribe

Delos Tribe