Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. You and the rest of your tribe were safe this round, as a reward for taking the risk and volunteering. However, you find yourselves with 4 new people you never even knew existed until now. Do you regret signing up? Or are you finding your groove on this mixed-game tribe?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

Dean Kowalski

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Group Group Group Group
Dean Kowalski" wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:29:34 pm Hope that you've gotten acclimated to this new environment. If it's anything to look forward to, you're almost to the half-way point now in terms of the number of players remaining! Let's get to the questions.
  1. You and the rest of your tribe were safe this round, as a reward for taking the risk and volunteering. However, you find yourselves with 4 new people you never even knew existed until now. Do you regret signing up? Or are you finding your groove on this mixed-game tribe?
  2. You can now see all 40 people on the memory wall, including people who have been eliminated, past and present. 2 people went home tonight on the Crete and Rhodes tribes. How do you react to these people leaving? How much will that affect your game moving forward? (You can also tell who went by seeing the "loser" role)
  3. Tomorrow, 2 tribes are going to tribal council and an additional 2 people will leave. Are you planning to help your tribe win the challenge tomorrow, or are you not against throwing it? Do you have a game plan for the vote is in case you do lose the challenge?
  4. Because you've now had a little bit of time to adjust to your new tribemates, how about some new trust rankings? Where do you see everyone at now? Feel free to give trust rankings to just your tribe, or to the full cast of all 3 tribes if you want!

18 DOWN, 21 MORE TO GO!!! (inb4 you announce there was another 40 player season going on)
1. Do I regret it?? Hell nah that was the smartest move I could've made. First of all immunity from 2 boots, second of all- all the idols were expiring so I'm sure those tribals were not fun for anyone's heart rate. Third of all, I'm with Dom and Jacob who I completely trust, and fourth of all- I get a head start at forming new relationships with the Rhodes peeps. We will swap again and if we play it smart we can gain allies that will provide us access to other allies and set us up better later in the game. I'm already vibing a lot with Genie and Rachel who I never met before so I'm happy I ended up on this tribe, and I would've been bummed to know this twist happening while I'm stuck with the same people as before. I also traded info with Genie about how stuff happened from our pov so we can have an advantage over the others by knowing a bit more about relationships and dynamics.

2. I heard JD was a bit of a troll so I don't mind him going, wish I could've seen it myself but anytime someone I don't know leaves I'm happy. On the other tribe James went and I'm BEYOND happy. I really hope the idol I gave to Jay influenced that cause it'll feel nice I am responsible for taking out James without even getting any heat, but more importantly, I feel like this is definitely opening up the game a bit more. Stephanie Morgan and Bradley all will try to form some new relationships to keep them safe, and hopefully later on rely on me a bit more. Dom is positive he can get Morgan to be loyal to us now that James is gone, so I hope he is right. She knows I wanted to vote James if we went to tribal again so I'll have some damage control to do but I'm ready.

3. Would love to win as many comps as possible. These cross-season relationships are key to preserve and if we can get our hands not dirty I'd choose that lol. But if we do go it looks like a unanimous decision to vote Carolyn. She's just inactive and didn't talk to almost anyone here so it's an easy decision and we can have our minds at peace. BUT Bradley Brad decided to be all quirky and confident and try to make a move against me Dom and Jacob and try to flip Rachel as a #5th. Not sure who he wants to target but I wouldn't be surprised if it's me since we didn't talk a lot, and barely talked game if not at all, while I heard that he constantly fishes for info from Dom. I keep selling the rocks story as if Dom and Jacob were upset with me and that we're not too close but just "made amends" to not be targeted as a duo, and I think on the surface Jacob and Dom look closer (they might really are who knows), but hopefully if that's the perception, it puts me in a better position. Dom even offered to leave me out of an alliance (which at first I was like EXCUSE ME, but then again it's also good for our appearances) and I feel confident enough in my 1:1 relationship with Genie and Rachel (Genie wanted me to be part of that alliance) to not go after me even if they're not in an alliance with me. Tbh alliance chats are annoying AF Idc about not being part of one, and if it makes them feel like we're not a tight trio then great for us. I just need to keep my socials to not be actually targeted if we end up too much at tribal. But for now looks like its unan Carolyn, and if Brad keeps pushing making that move (which Genie leaked to Dom) then we can flip it on Brad. Either way the other person goes next. And if we go again, oh boy. I'm not good with Tyler yet but I don't want to just lose all our bridges to the other side, so won't mind giving up Rachel in that instance.

4. Trust Rankings for our tribe:
1. Dom
2. Jacob
3. Genie
4. Rachel
5. Tyler
6. Brad
7. Carolyn

Overall trust rankings (out of the people I've met):
1. Dom
2. Jacob
3. Jay